47. Korra - Heartbroken

As I look for Caleb. I see Kasey and Caleb close to each other. The anxiety I feel makes me remember of when I saw Zach with another girl. I feel like I did a couple years ago. I put my hand on my stomach already knowing what might happen.

All I see is Kasey pull him down and place her lips against his. My heart aches and everything I had ever felt I wanted to destroy. He kisses back and my heart hurts even more. Jake's eyes widen at this scene in front of me.

"Caleb..." I say. Caleb slowly pulls away as him and Kasey look at each other for a minute then turn to me. Tears welling in my eyes. I throw my bag of candy at them and storm off. I immediately go to the ticket station hurrying up to put the tickets in. I grab the receipt. Get a bag of cotton candy and a teddy bear.

I leave the arcade afterwards beginning to walk alone.

"Korra, wait!" I hear Caleb exclaim. I continue walking away from him. I can't believe he would do this. Especially to me ... after he knew what I've been through... "Korra, wait! I can explain!"

I turn around to see him finally behind me, "You can explain!? Caleb, I just saw you kiss my sister! In front of me and Jake! I don't have anything to say to you right now!" I turn away and continue walking. He turns me around.

"I blame Kasey," He said. I shake my head side to side.

"You kissed back, Caleb," I snap at him. Tears run down my cheeks as I shake my head side to side, "I had something to tell you tonight to... And you kiss my sister back..." My voice cracks then I turn around walking away from me.

"Tell me!" Caleb yells. I sigh and turn around. Rush towards Caleb and act like I'm gonna kiss him. I slowly pull away when he was about to.

"I'm pregnant," I say as I walk away from Caleb. I wipe the tears from my eyes as I proceed to walk to wherever comes to mind but not right now. I want the image of my Bitch of a sister, and asshole of a boyfriend kissing out of my head.

-

I sit at the McDonalds close to the arcade. I already ordered food. I play with my milkshake feeling super down considering he did that to me. Obviously he was bored. Obviously he never cared, he went behind my back and hurt me. I put my hand on my stomach again realizing this is his ...

"Hey." I look up to see Jake. Jake sits across from me, "Do you want me to stay with you for a minute?" He asked. I nod as I felt tears slowly running down my cheeks once again.

"Caleb told me that you told him." I only shrug. I have no idea what to do. I am obviously stuck with Caleb since I have his baby now.

"Did you check your mail?" Jake asked. I shake my head no. I raise an eyebrow at him while tilting my head a bit.

"You got a letter. Saying that you have to talk in court about what Zach has done to you," my heart felt like it stopped realizing I'm gonna have to face him in court.

"I'm here for you," Jake said. I look at my lap realizing all of this is gonna be chaos.

____________________________

Sadly I might be lucky if I am able to post one chapter tomorrow. I love you all a lot! What do you think is gonna happen between Korra and Caleb? Do you think Korra is ready to tell the jury what happened to her due to Zach? Well let me know in the comments!