32. Caleb - Where did she go?!

I wake up to see Lum in my face. I smile at her, "Morning." She started purring as she bugs me for attention. I smile again remembering everything with Korra. I sit up to see her clothes are gone.
I get up putting on my briefs and sweatpants. As I use the restroom and do my morning routine. Flashbacks of Korra and I play through my head like a movie.

~ Flashback ~

"You're so beautiful," I whispered to her. She lifted my chin up and placed her lips against mine. I rest my right hand on her cheek as I kiss her back. She slowly pulls away.

"You're so perfect," I hear her whisper in my ear. She gets on my lap placing kisses on my neck. I moan softly from her touch. Her left hand slowly runs down my back I arch my back. As I lie down again. We make eye contact until I watch her kiss down my neck to my chest.

~ Flashback Ends ~

After I finished my routine. I got dressed in my clothes and ran some errands. Figured Korra went back home or had to get to work early.

-

Once I return home with some new clothes. I text Korra telling her I enjoyed having her over yesterday. I organized my clothes, cleaned my bedroom, and my home. No response.

I text her again and asked if I had did something wrong. As I continue on with my afternoon.

-

It's been officially 24 hours since I had last seen her. I've texted her four different times and no response. I can't sleep in my own bed anymore remembering everything... Feeling everything... Replaying it all in my mind. I sigh as I turn on my side. Post on my Instagram story saying goodnight.

-

It's been a week now. I haven't heard anything from Korra. I went to her house, her car was there but I began to panic about where she went or if she's ignoring me. I know I didn't do anything if we both felt it last night.

I tried calling and calling her ... Straight to voicemail. I groan in frustration and anger. Why and where did she go?

____________________________

Sorry for posting during hours of school if you go. People wanted more.