17. Korra - Almost kissed ruined again...

After Maccas. Caleb explained to me what exactly happened. All I remember was telling him to leave yet that didn't go as planned. Once we sat on my couch I remembered how we almost kissed once again. I felt my cheeks burn red as I stared at my feet hoping he wouldn't notice.

"So I've been thinking recently," Caleb said. Getting closer to me. I nod as I watch him closely.

"Same here," I respond. He smiles nervously then rubs the back of his neck. Which is an obvious sign he was nervous as hell. I watch his actions closely until he sighs facing me.

"Can I?" He asked. I knew exactly what he was referring to. He wanted to kiss me. I smiled as he and I got much more closer to each other.

"I don't know ... can you?" I tease. Giving him a certain look. Causing him to shake his head as his face is centimeters away from mine.

"Don't tease me like that," he said softly. My breath hitched as he slowly leaned in. As do I. Until a knock on our door breaks us apart once AGAIN.

Caleb and I stand up. But he stops me, "I'll get the door." He sounded stern and pissed. He goes to the front door and opens it.

Here arrives my brother and sister once again. I shake my head side to side.

"Hello baby sister," Jake said resting his arm on my head causing me to glare at him. Jake was always the type to embarrass me in front of people. Caleb watches with amusement.

"We woke up with a missed call from the hospital. But a nurse said you were released. What happened?" Kasey asked after she explained why they were here.

"Zach attacked her in her own home. He's sitting in jail right now," Kasey shakes her head as she pulls me into a close hug. I hug back then pull apart from her.

"We're just gonna chill here until I have to go to my college class. And-," Jake continues.

"And when I have to leave for work," Kasey interrupts him. Caleb has his arms crossed against his chest as he leans against the wall by the stairs. Making him look super good looking and hot.

Damn though, I thought.

"Oh okay. I guess we can watch movies," I said as I look at Caleb. He nods in agreement. So I smile and let it be.