42. Caleb - Still upset ... Sigh

I stand in my shower. Getting ready for a normal yet busy day in Australia. I feel like Korra is upset with me. She has the right to feel that way. I left after she calmed down from a panic attack. I finish my shower and continue my routine.

I think about how Korra and I made love. Her touch effects me more than she knows. Just her lips against mine causes my stomach to erupt in butterflies. When we hold hands or cuddle. I feel comfortable, complete, and myself. I remember holding her when she slept so peacefully except for those few times she had nightmares. Otherwise I still kept her around.

I refuse to give up on Korra. She deserves the best. Anything to keep her happy at all costs. I sigh as I get dressed into a pair of jean shorts, a t-shirt from superdry and some converse. I hear my phone go off.

I look to see Korra.

I answer, "Hey-"

I get cut off immediately by her, "Okay, look. I'm upset with you, yes. But, Kasey has been a bitch lately and told my parents about you. And ... they want to meet you." I don't respond at first.

"Please," She pleads.

"I'll go. What time?" I asked her. Not hesitating at all.

"6:00p.m. My place," She said.

"Alright," I say.

"We can talk about us later," Is all she says then hangs up the phone on me. I look at the screen, shaking my head. Yeah, I was correct. Still upset with me.

____________________________

Hi! Any questions, opinions, comments, and theories I would love to hear about! My Instagram is @calebxfinnx2002 so hit me up!

Do you think the dinner will go well? Do you think there is gonna be another bonus chapter? Ask questions let me know what you think!