28. Caleb - May I have this dance?

I fake a smile at her, stand up and hold my hand out in front of her. She looks at me completely puzzled and I chuckled. "May I have this dance?" I asked her.

Her cheeks turned pink a grin appearing upon her lips. She takes my hand and stands up. "You may." I smile at her.

We walk towards the doc. I put my right hand on the small of her back. Her left hand on my shoulder. My left hand and her right hand intertwined together. As we slowly sway back and forth.

"I didn't see you as the romantic type," She says to me. I scoff at her. Clearly offended but I joke with her.

"I am romantic when I want to be," I reply to her comment. She laughs at me as I twirl her around twice then go into the same position again.

"You've been super nice to me," She says in awe. The sparkle in her hazel eyes give it away. How did I become so lucky to meet her?

"You deserve it. And just ... go with the flow," I twirled her around and dipped her. Catching her completely off guard. When she stood on her two left feet. She smiled, it was the first genuine smile I've seen in a while. But, this smile was different. I knew right then she felt what I was feeling too.

"Thank you," She said completely deadpanned. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach, beginning to feel nervous. She licked her lips as she gazed at my eyes and lips repeatedly.

Without thinking. I leaned down and placed my lips against hers. I felt her kiss back. It felt passionately, gentle, and unbelievably powerful. When I slowly pulled away. Her facial expressions looked like she's about to panic. I let go of her because she had already let go of me.

I look at the ground completely embarrassed. I knew I shouldn't have done that. But she leans in placing her lips against mine. I kissed back being taken completely off guard. When she slowly pulls away. We rest our foreheads together. Enjoying each other's presence.

We both pull apart. Our eyes holding eye contact. She smirks then walks in the direction of where my car is.

It hit me hard as I watched her walk towards my car. I had fallen in love with Korra Langford.

____________________________

So ... there's something I haven't told you all about this story. There's a message within this story. It's a beautiful and powerful story. I'm glad that all of you love it so much! It means the world to me and I love every single one of you who read, vote, and comment on my story.

If you find out the message. I will reply to your comment with a red heart. Sorry @vsco_caleb you can't spoil it but thank you all for reading this and I want to know your thoughts and opinions ❤️❤️