43. Korra - Official

( A/N: This will be in Kasey's POV at first. I'll tell you when Kaseys POV is over! )

Kasey POV:

"She's still upset with you, Kasey," Jake says as we set up the guest room for him. Korra downstairs cooking with our parents.

"I know... but I'm not telling her anything," I respond to Jake. Jake looks at me like 'You-can't-lie-to-me' look. I groan in annoyance rolling my eyes at him. He laughs at me.

"I love you and Korra. But your gonna lose her if you don't tell her-"

"I'm not telling her that I have a crush on Caleb. Not that I had a crush on him before they even met," Jake rolls his eyes at me as he continues to unpack.

"I'm just saying. It's gonna eat you alive," Jake shoulder checks me. Leaving the room. I shake my head at him.

"I'm not telling her. But she's gonna get it," I glare at the door. Knowing my plan.

( A/N: It's officially the end of Kasey's POV )

I hear a knock at my front door. I go to the living to see Kasey opened and an awkward looking Caleb standing in the door. He goes towards me kisses my cheek and holds the bouquet of pink roses. I gasp in awe.

"These are for you," Caleb says handing me the flowers. I smile and place my lips against his.

"Thank you." I glance at Kasey to see her arms crossed against her chest, as she glares at us.

"Come meet my parents!" I exclaim grabbing Caleb's hand as we head to the kitchen.

-

After dinner. Kasey and my parents took off. My family really likes Caleb a lot thank goodness but to think about it. Kasey does seem off lately.

I knock on Jakes room for the moment. He looks at me and smiles, "Hey."

"Hey, can I come in?" I asked. Jake nodded and I enter to see it looking cozy.

"What's up?" He questions as he makes the bed.

"Do you think something is off with Kasey?" He stops what he's doing. Turns on his heels and stares at me.

"Why would you think that?" Now he started to get conspicuous. I wasn't really approving the secrets going on.

"Maybe it's just me being paranoid. But, Kasey keeps glaring at me, checking out or winking at Caleb, she keeps interrupting Him and I- never mind. It's probably nothing," I replied. I left him alone. Caleb and I sit in my bedroom. Next to each other on my bed.

"I'm sorry I left last night. I didn't want you to be afraid of me ... watching you ... have a panic attack was frightening, even for me," I listen to him but still upset with him. I sigh.

"Okay." Is all I say. He runs his hand through his hair. Gets in front of me and gets down on one knee. Taking his hands in mine.

"Korra Langford, will you do the cutest honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked. I smile and nod.

"I'm honored," I hope he takes that as yes because when he does. He places his lips against mine. Let's just say I feel relieved.

____________________________

What do you think about this story? What're your thoughts on Kasey? Are you nervous to see where this adventure will go? Are you glad Caleb and Korra are O F F I C I A L!? Let me know what you think? I love you all goodnight 🖤