50. Caleb - Loving All of Her

I went to Korra's and knocked on her door. She opens it, "What?"

I place my hands on her cheeks and kiss her hard. She kisses back aggressively. I close the door taking off my shoes immediately. She slowly pulls back, we are completely out of breath.

"So... this is happening?" Korra asked. I nodded as we went into the guest room. I sat on the bed, she closes the door. Straddling me with her legs. She pulls me close to her placing her lips against mine. Gosh I missed this euphoria she had given me. The fireworks, the butterflies in my stomach. How I felt perfectly comfortable with her.

I wanted to show her all of me. Now I was ready to do that. Gonna be vulnerable. I feel her lips travel upon my neck. I moan softly at the touch. The fire from her lips touch and brush against my skin. That I immediately rip her shirt off. She takes off my shirt & sweater. Immediately leaving us shirtless.

"Are you sure? You want to?" Korra asked me. Her eyes focused with mine. I do the same, I shyly smile back at her. As I slowly pull her closer towards me.

"Yes." Is all I say. She is immediately kissing me. I kiss back more passionate and gentle. She moves her hair out of the way as I pull her closer to me. My hands slowly running down her back. Causing her to hiss.

I lift her up and gently lay her down on the bed. I get on top of her, trailing kisses down her neck. Moans softly escaping her lips. I feel her hand run into my curly hair and she lightly tugs on it. I groan softly. She smiles then I look at her.

"This is gonna happen?" I ask. She nods. As we get under the covers. The sounds of kisses and clothing coming off. The next thing I know we're completely naked.

I smile shyly at her, she does as well. I grab a condom opening and putting it on. My eyes meet hers as I slowly insert myself inside of her. She arched her back as I nuzzle my head in her neck going super slow. Her hand in my hair and her other hand on my back.

Her moans are so soft. I enjoy all of her. I continue at a super slow pace. Her hands slowly run down my back. I go at a normal pace. Both of us moaning. She stops us and switches places. Both of us sitting up.

She places her hands upon my cheeks, leans in and places her lips against mine. Slowly grinding. I place my hands on her waist slowly sliding them to her bum. I kiss back passionately yet gentle. She slowly pulls away placing kisses upon my neck. Lightly sucking on my neck, I hiss knowing my fans are gonna notice on my Twitch Stream.

"Korra..." I moan softly. She slowly pulls away a smirk on her lips. I shake my head side to side. She traces my lips and places her lips against mine. I kiss back. Our lips moving in a sync. She deepens her kiss by having her right hand go into my hair.

I love that feeling so much. I love Korra so much, I love the feeling of euphoria she gave me. I wanted to feel that for the rest of my life. We lie down as she slowly grinds against me. My hands lightly scratching down her back. As I feel more of her.

-

My head on her chest. My hand on her stomach. I softly rub her tummy. Blessed but unexpectedly happy that she was pregnant with mine.

"I'm tired," She said softly. I move my head to look up at her.

"Then sleep," I tell her. She slowly inhales then exhales deeply.

"But-"

"Sshhh ... Go to sleep. I'll still be by your side," I say. Meaning every word. I move next to her opening my arms. She nuzzles her head into my neck. Her hand on my chest. I rub her back staring at the ceiling. At some point Korra's body relaxes so I assume she's asleep. I pull her closer to me feeling my eyes get droopy and droopy.

As long as I put some effort into making up with Korra. I'm forever happy.

____________________________

Didn't see that coming did you? 😂