11. Korra - Noticing Zach ...

I open my eyes slowly seeing the sun shining through the curtains of my bedroom. I look to see my bed empty and I sigh knowing he probably left. I noticed a note on the floor by my slippers. I sit up and move so my feet touch the cool carpet.

Korra,

I left cause I had things to do in the morning. I'll see you tonight at six ;)

~ Caleb ~

I smile at the note. Putting it on my nightstand. I get a flashback of Zach and my mind begins to go into shock. I shake my head as I get ready for work.

-

Working was exhausting. I just wanted to go home and sleep. Caleb seemed to be my only remedy at this very present. As I sighed. Someone requests for me and I nod. As soon as I go I see Caleb smile at me. I smile as I go over to his booth.

"How May I help you?" I asked in my casual nice voice I greet everyone with.

"I'd like a basket full of chicken tenders and fries. And two sodas," He ordered. I roll my eyes as I write it down on the paper.

"Sounds good," I wink at him after. He blushes causing me to smile as I walk away. As soon as I go back into the kitchen. After giving the paper to my co-worker I feel sick.

When I see who enters the cafe makes me feel uneasy on the inside. I didn't want to face him. I was already going through a lot as it was.

I see Zach and his two guy friends. He looks around. I notice Caleb's eyes widen then he looks for me. As soon as I walk towards one of my co-workers. I take a deep breath in to calm myself down.

"Korra," Zach said. Next thing I knew. I blacked out.