68. Caleb/Jake - Family Gathering

Three days later

Caleb

After Korra got out of the hospital we went home immediately. We already had a room set up for the baby. But, Korra doesn't want to let baby Avalon Lee Finn go. My family flew into town. So did hers just to see the child.

"Say Hello to Avalon," Korra says. We all chat and such as they all enjoy the presence of Avalon Finn being welcomed into the family.

"Korra, aren't you tired?" My sister Lillie asked. I shove a pillow at her causing my family to glare at us. Considering Korra's family was here as well.

"I am. But, it's hard to explain," Korra says as she keeps an intent eye for Avalon. Motherly instinct, I chuckle at her as I hold Avalon in my arms.

"We need a cute picture!" Our Moms suggested. I awkwardly smile and Korra just sighs.

"Okay. Let's do it!" Korra said as she and I stood there holding Avalon in our hands. They took pictures and right then and there. It was official. We we're new born parents.

Jake

"Rebecca, can we talk?" I asked her as her and Korra we're talking. Caleb was changing Avalon's diaper.

"Yeah," Korra smirks at me then walks off. Rebecca and I go somewhere private.

"I appreciate everything you've done for not only Korra but for me," I tell her. She smiles then waves her hand as if she pushing something away.

"It's nothing. I enjoy your company," Rebecca smiles. I sighed in awe. Her smile was gorgeous and I wanted to experience something more with Rebecca Weller.

"I know we met a while back ... We haven't known each other at all ... The incidents were awkward ... And I-" I immediately get cut off by Rebecca's lips pressed against mine. I put my hands on her cheeks as I kiss her back. Our lips move in a slow sync then she pulls away.

"I like you too, Jake. You've helped me a lot with everything," Rebecca says softly. I lean in placing my lips against hers.