24. Caleb - Interrupted ... again

As we made eye contact. I waited for her to make the next move. She got off my lap and took off her sweaters. Only leaving her in her underwear. I was completely taken off guard. As I studied her. She walked toward me and lied down on her back. Under the blanket. I got on top of her placing my lips against hers.

Feeling her kiss back. I pulled away slowly placing kisses down her neck. Hearing her moan softly. I continued to kiss down her body then teased her a bit before I kissed back up. I took off my sweats throwing them on the floor.

She blushed from me catching her. I smile getting close to her neck. I place more kisses on the left side. Leaving some marks claiming she's mine.

I stop to breathe for a minute and I feel her hand mess around with my curly hair. I smile as I look at her.

"You're absolutely beautiful, Korra," She smiled then I leaned in placing my lips against hers.

"Are you sure you want to?" I asked her. Biting my bottom lip as I wait for an answer from her. She smiles at me.

"Yeah. Are you?" I got butterflies in my stomach from this.

"I'm sure," I said in response. She pulled me towards her. Letting her hug me. Until she and I pulled away.

"Okay," She said. We switched positions so she was on top of me again. She placed kisses on my neck. Our blanket only covering our waists even though we had one thin layer stopping us.

At some point she gave me a love bruise under both my collarbones. She continued to kiss my neck, moaning from her touch.

"Caleb! I'm back!" I hear Char out of nowhere. Korra got off of me so quickly. We cover ourselves with the blanket as he saw us.

"Is this the well known Korra Langford I've consistently heard about?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"I thought you were gonna be out later tonight," I said in response feeling Korra's eyes go back and forth with us.

"I forgot something so I wanted to get it ... I didn't think you were gonna be getting some action. Sorry man," He closed the door after he grabbed something and left.

We sat their awkwardly once again. Caught in action for the second time. She gets up and puts her over large t-shirt back on. I put my sweats on as well. It's gotten a little cold lately.

"Who is he?" She asked me softly.

"My roommate. I didn't think he was gonna be home," She nodded after I said that. She lied on her back again. I notice her yawn and look around my bedroom.

"Where's Lum? She's usually in here," hearing her soft "I'm tired" voice is absolutely adorable.

"Um... I'll look," I notice Korra get comfy as I look for Lum. And find her in my bathroom chillin' so I walk into my room.

"She's in the bathroom..." She nods with her eyes closed, "Do you want me to lay next to you?" I asked. Wondering if she wants me near her or not.

"Please?" She sounded desperate or afraid to be alone. I grabbed puss and put her in my bedroom with me. I closed my bedroom door and turned off the light.

I lie in bed next to her. She opens up her arms and I lie my head in the crook of her neck. Feeling her play with my hair.

"Goodnight, Langford," I said softly.

"Goodnight, Caleb," She whispered. I held her close. Not wanting to let her go.