65. Caleb/Korra - Worrying

Have you ever felt like you were stuck? Inside of a dream desperate to wake up from his awful mess? Wanting to escape and act like nothing had happened ... I was fearful, paranoid, my social anxiety grew worse since the whole incident with Luke and Kasey.

My chest was rising and falling fast as I inhaled deeply and exhaled harshly. Needing the oxygen to flow through my lungs as I am near the ground. I feel the blood running down my cheek, and my lip bruised. I stand up to see Luke attempt to suck punch me again.

I block it getting him in his gut. He groans as he leans forward. I punch him in the face as he falls to the ground.

"Why did you do it?" I asked Kasey as I saw witness the entire scene.

"You ruined everything," Kasey said as she emphasized the word "everything". I shake my head at her.

"You did. Now you're gonna pay," I say to her as I start to walk towards her. Luke slams me to the ground. Knocking me out of my senses.

A few minutes after I open my eyes but everything was blurry and I could barely hear anything. I see them get into the black truck and drive away. I blacked out ...

I woke up again to be in a girls arms. Rebecca...

"What happened?" I mumbled as she tries to keep me awake.

"Stay with me. The paramedics are on their way," She says to me. I feel myself losing consciousness as I stare at the beautiful sky. I start seeing Korra and how beautiful she looked the way before she left for America without telling me.

"Caleb! Caleb, stay with me! ... No ... You saved me," Was the last thing I heard. Before officially losing myself completely.

All I see is Korra sitting on my bed. She's skinny and her hair is perfect the way it is ... She smiles genuinely at me. I sigh as I study her amazing looks.

"What's wrong?" Korra asks me. I shake my head looking away from her.

"Talk to me," She says softly trying to lighten the mood. I look at her then glance at her lips,

"I just ... Do you believe we're meant to be? Who knows what can happen next." Was I wrong? I didn't know until then ...

"Yes. Look, you saved me while I was at my worst. You stayed. You Rescued Me. And I'm always going to be thankful for that," she explains. I place a kiss upon her lips. We pulled away then leaned in ... deepening the passionate kiss. She smiles within the kiss. I do the same.

I wake to hear the sound of yelling. Then a door slam. I jump as I sit up remembering my arm is still injured and my heart is still racing from the dream I had.

"Jake!" Korra exclaims. I put my sling on and rush downstairs immediately. I look to see Korra standing there. Eight months into her pregnancy ( 36 weeks ).

"What happened?" I questioned wanting to know why I woke up in the worst way possible.

"I didn't want to wake you. Jake and I we're talking ... He got mad that Kasey and Luke I -"

"You told him? Korra, you knew he would get mad." I say sternly trying to remain calm as best as possible.

"Caleb, we have to tell someone. I'm worried about you," She says concerned. I scoff at her then shake my head.

"If you cared you would've just let it be," I say towards her. I rush upstairs heading back into the guest bedroom. I lie on the bed immediately. Resting on my back. I wanted this to be a dream. I was tired of it. All of the chaos ... All of the drama ... Family drama ... my Fans attacking not only Korra but me.

It felt like everything was gone wrong and there was nothing I could do about it.

-

Korra

As days went on after he left the hospital he grew distant. He closed everyone off ... stayed in the guest bedroom. He FaceTimed his sister Lillie. Yet, even then he didn't seem too happy but he was glad to talk to her.

He made me worry as days went on. I wondered what he thought ... I knew he suffered from nightmares, had troubles falling asleep. I was scared for him. I wanted him to report the assault but with the incident with Jake. I have no choice.

Caleb, I love you but ... We have to end this chaos once and for all.

__________________________

I am a kind human. I decided to post this at 3:30am y'all better love me! Anyways I really don't wanna say this but ... it looks like Rescue Me in slowly coming to an end. I'm almost finished and we have to move on ... There's going to be something very special and important at the very end of this book ...

I love you all! Comment what you think and don't forget to vote 🖤

( Ignore the Typos )