66. Jake/Caleb - Telling the Police

Jake

I sped over 20 miles over the driving limit as I rushed to get to Kasey's as quick as I can. I hope she realizes how horrible she is, how much she's in the wrong. I want her to fall to her feet bruised and bloody like Caleb was at the park two or three weeks ago.
Except, it breaks me at the same time. She is my and Korra's sister. I hate how I love her as much as I do. She's the oldest, and needs to be responsible for her own actions. So I pulled out my phone and hit audio record. I turned off my car and got out. Walking up the steps to Kasey's and knocking on her.

She opens the door. Her eyes are bloodshot, she's wearing black ripped jeans, and a t-shirt that says P!ATD on it. Her hair is all natural just down.

"Hey Jake. Wanna come in?" Kasey asks innocently as if she's done nothing wrong.

"Sure," I say as I enter her place. I sit at the couch but the place is cleaned. I notice hickeys covering her neck now that I'm more closer to her.

"Where's Luke?" I question curiously. Cause I really want to beat his ass for what he had done but him and Kasey planned it all along.

"He's getting food. Why, what's up?" Why are her eyes bloodshot? Her cheeks are puffy and slightly pink. Maybe, she had been crying.

"Look, I wanna be here for Korra. I love her, I genuinely do. But I-" she paused afraid of what she would say next, "I can't stand being around Caleb. Knowing he'll never be mine. For the fact that she's what ... Seven-eight months into her pregnancy. And nobody told me?"

"You had no right to know," I spit back at her. I'm not wrong, she had no right to know due to what happened at the arcade.

"I hope you know. If things happened differently he would've been mine," Kasey says in a lower tone. As if she's trying to be sensual but I questioned her because I thought it was weird.

"I slept with Luke, I slept with Zach, Calum, Michael... and an ex Boyfriend of mine. Oh well. She was the one who hurt me," She hiccups after she says this. I knew immediately she had got done crying earlier, she's drunk and high.

She made eye contact with me. Her pupils we're dilated, it was like, she could see me. But, she wasn't there.

"Korra never did anything-"

"She dated Luke." I stood up and Kasey shook her head immediately.

"Please don't go! You're all I have! Not even our parents like me anymore," Kasey started crying. Tears running down her cheeks and I sighed. I loved her but what she did is wrong. I don't think Korra and I will ever forgive her for what she's done.

"I'm sorry. I never wanted to be involved in the first place," I run my hand through my hair as I rush towards the door.

"I hope you know, we planned it! Hope Caleb learned his lesson from being beat!" Kasey exclaimed as I stopped as I heard that. I turn back at her, a grin appearing on my lips.

"Thanks. I'm glad we had this chat, Kasey," I say to her. As I leave immediately. I rush to the car. Turn off the recording capturing all of the evidence I had of my and Kasey's conversation.

I pull my contacts and call Rebecca immediately, "Hello?" She questioned.

"Meet me at a Coffee shop. Somewhere in Melbourne ... I need to get something off my chest," I say through the phone hoping she heard me considering I'm out of breath from rushing out the door so damn quick.

"Okay. I'll text you an address," Rebecca says. Then I hang up after saying telling her thanks.

-

Caleb

I just reported the incident with Kasey and Luke. Oddly enough, Luke's Dad was disappointed in his son. Afterwards we got some food that Korra was craving then went to her place.

We eat food and watch TV. All of a sudden she groans loudly. I put my stuff down and hold her hand she counts then takes a deep breath.

"Contractions?" I question as I watch her intently.

"Yes," she smiled nervously. She groaned loudly again then counted. She moaned softly and smiled at me, "The baby is kicking." She puts my hand on her stomach and I feel the baby kick. I smile at Korra then kiss her stomach.

"You're gonna love us, baby," I say to her stomach as I gently move my hand. The baby moves causing Korra and I to smile.

"The one thing to help me get through all of this," Korra paused as we made eye contact, "Our baby." A grin appears on my face. I'm so happy to call Korra Langford mine. I leaned in placing a soft kiss against her lips. She kissed back then we both pulled apart.

"Where do you think Jake could be?" Korra asked concerned. I shrug glancing at the door.

"I'm sure he's alright, Korra," I reassure her. I sit next to her again on the couch putting my arm around her. She leans in letting me comfort her.

"I want this thing out already," Korra says randomly causing us both to laugh.

"I'm so exhausted and I miss working. I hate being put on bedrest," Korra continues. I sigh as I pull her in for an awkward hug due to her belly.

"Did we make the gender a surprise?" I question her thinking about it now.

"Yeah."

"I hope it's a girl. I'd name her Diana or Avalon," Korra tells me I smile.

"If we have a boy we will name give him a name from my favorite video game, Legend of Zelda," Korra laughs at me and shakes her head.

"Nawr," Korra mocks me from one of my Twitch Streams I made. I scoff at her. Teasing her a bit.

"Nawr?"

"Nawr, Caleb Flynn," I scoff as she chuckles as we roast each other. I valued you this moment with her.

____________________________

What do you think Rebecca and Jake we're going to talk about? How do you think Caleb feels after reporting the incident? How do you think Korra feels knowing her and Caleb's child is about to be born soon? Let me know what you think!