15. Korra - Almost kissed again ...

I've been thinking about Caleb. In a more than "friendly" type of way. He ran through my mind a lot when I was in America. The almost kiss a month ago is what got me in a twist. Does he have feelings for me? Does he just want to be friends? Where on earth do we even go from here with this relationship going on? As I lie in bed tossing and turning. My mind consistently goes back to Caleb. I groan and face palm myself.

"Why does he effect me so badly?" I say out loud. Knowing no one can hear me. I stare at the ceiling enjoying how the moonlight shines through the curtains of my windows. At some point I sit up and leave my bedroom. I grab a bottle of water and sit in my living room. Rewatching Stranger Things cause it was hot on Netflix.

"Korra?" I hear. I turn to see Caleb walking down the steps quietly. He walks towards me then sits beside me on the couch.

-

As time goes by I realize he's just staring at me. I glance at him then grab the remote pausing the TV show. I set the remote back on the table and stare back at him.

"What's the deal?" I ask. He shrugs then looks down at his hands.

"You just look beautiful," I try so hard not to let a smile appear on my face. I sit on top of his lap taking him completely off guard.

"I can't stop thinking about something," I say softly. Leaning a little closer towards him. He raises an eyebrow at me then I go towards his ear.

"That almost kiss ... can't get out of my head," I whispered. I look at him closely our faces centimeters apart. His eyes began to focus on my eyes and lips. I do the same but bite my bottom lip.

His hands get set on my cheeks. As he leans in more towards me. Our lips brush each other once again. Yet I keep my eyes closed. When we hear a pounding on our door.

I get off his lap and go answer the door. I open it to see Zach standing there.

"Zach, what're you-" I say before I get cut off immediately.

"I needed to t-talk-k to ya-a," he slurs. I notice the smell of alcohol on his breath and the way he's walking.

"About what?" I said as I stay standing in the door way.

"About you ignoring me. Or leaving me," his eyes changed real quick. As if I knew what he was going to do.

"Zach, you need to leave," I said. He barges into my house. Running upstairs as I chase after him.

"Where is he? That guy you've been sleeping with," He said looking around my bedroom.

"He's not here," I said. He laughs evilly in my face. I shake my head knowing it's too good to be true.

"Good. That means I can have fun," before I can respond I'm aggressively thrown back against the wall. His hand around my neck.

"You like when I do this!? Huh!?" I feel the pain but I think of Caleb. Wanting to scream for him to save me but it doesn't work out. I think of my happy place as he attacks me.

The next thing I know. Caleb threw him off of me and I'm on the ground again. I hyperventilate trying to gasp for air. The last thing I see is Caleb and Zach fighting before it goes black.