Chapter 2

Woah! Thanks for the reads so fast! Didn't expect this to fly so shortly, thanks!!!!Anyways, onwards!

For the next 2 years of life, all izuku felt was pain.

His 'friends' completely left him, and everyone in school bullied him, and tormented him, telling him to kill himself and maybe he'll be lucky to get a quirk in the next life.

he always wanted peace between him and his classmates, always being nice to them and apologizing for things that weren't his fault, which would promptly get him a bigger beat up. It became routine to some home, Uniform hiding the deep cute and gashes that bled onto his uniform, which he had to wash since so much blood was getting on, that it would start stinking.

And now, he was so close to crossing his own sanity lines, that one push was enough to send him overboard.

And that small push was closer than it seemed. He was in his room, applying bandages to scrapes and bruises he got from Kachaan and his damn 'gang'

Suddenly, he heard a phone call.

Practically nobody calls on the home phone, only dad does.

He heard the ringing stop, which indicated his mom picked up the phone. After a minute or two, he heard a lot of crying. He could hear the water dripping on the wooden floor.

He quickly ran out of the room to see his mom on the floor, hugging herself as she cried. he immediately ran over to her, who was on the floor, a puddle of water surrounding her.

The phone was on the floor, probably malfunctioning from the liquid seeping in it. "M-mom, What happened?" Midoriya asked, concern and worry laced on his eyes.

"Y....Your f-father...... he...." she broke down right then and there. Now, izuku's mind was racing with things. 99% of them being bad.

But the one that filled his brain was the worst one, and sadly, kami wasn't on his side today.

"Was.. murdered" she cried.

Silence..

Izuku backed off from his mother, the only thing he was able to say was "no,no" he didn't want to believe it, but he evidence was sitting in front of him.

There was a letter, compiling the information on how he died, and where. He was a pro hero going around the world, saving people from death and making sure villains got what they deserved, #8 pro hero Red Dragon.

But the last thing izuku expected at his age was him to be murdered by a villain.

Izuku hated this. He wanted it to stop. His father was one of the main reasons he was aiming to be a hero, being a kind and caring person that relies on his morals for peace. And ofcourse, he had to leave him. Why did life have to be so unfair. Everything izuku learns to appreciate, they dissipate infront of him, right under his nose, without him able to do anything. The amount of pain and grief that filled him at the moment was undescribable.

He ran into the bathroom, hearing the faint voice of his mother calling out his name in a quivering voice.

He ran a hand through his untamed hair in frustration. He slammed his hands on the sink counter as he screamed.

"W-WHY.. WHY ME..I've tried, oh I've tried. I tried to make th-things right. I've tried to make f-friends, I've tried to make my fa-family and friends happy. Everything I try, one way or another I get out down again.. I'm getting tired of getting back up when I get pushed down every time..!" Then, the damn broke.

He hurled to the floor as he covered his face, tears streaking down his face like a fountain erupting in water. All the pain, frustration, grief, self doubt, they all spilled out Into his eyes. In his brain, he tried to answer his own questions.. and it was terrible. Had he done something wrong? Had he been bad? What was the deed, why is this happening to him? Fate was supposed to be a gift, not hell!