chapter 3

Hey guys, thanks for so many reads in just about 3 hours! New chapter released today. Also there are a few swears in this chapter. I guess this is a filler chapter. Btw, ideas for the next parts of the story?? Sorry, onwards!

The next day, everyone was quiet with izuku. The bully's spared him. Even bakugou. Nobody talked to him, and he was a little thankful for it, being left to himself in a school day was refreshing for the boy.

Going through classes, every answer and every mistake, nobody snickered. Nobody laughed. They all were dead silent. Not even the teachers said anything to anyone, infact. This made izuku sigh in relief throughout the day.

though later on the day, something in expected happened. During lunch, izuku sat at an empty table, eating his lunch quietly and cheerfully as many boys were surrounding something like usual.

He always wondered what they were surrounding, but never had the time since he was constantly pummeled to the floor and had his lunch money stolen.

As he was eating, he felt a gaze staring at him. For the moment being, he just quietly ate, fear rooting him as he thought someone was going to attack him.

A few minutes later, a cute brown haired girl sat at his table.

"Hey there!!" She said, smiling. He immediatly looked up, seeing the cute girl he had a crush on, ochaco Uraraka.

And that's where the famous line comes in,

Midoriya.exe has stopped working.

"I-Im Izuku M-Midoriya" he stuttered horridly, secretly beating himself over that.

"I know, we were in the same class throughout our time here. plus, I saw you on the news! You looked so cool, even without a quirk! " She fist pumped the air.

By now, everyone was staring at the two, and the boys were looking at him enviously.

"Thanks, but it was nothing, the credit goes to all might." His voice was muffled by him wrapping his arms around his head in embarresment.

"No way! If you didn't pull bakugou out, all might couldn't attack the sludge monster!" She grinned. "O-ok. Just asking, why did you come over here?"he was still cautious of her, just like the other students.

Her permanent blush turned a little redder at the question. "W-well, I thought you were kinda cool.. and cute" she whispered the last part.

Izuku turned red. He heard the whole sentence including the last part.

"w-what was that?" He asks, acting like he didn't hear. If he didn't, he'd seriously just stop moving or doing anything in general.

"N-nothing!" She quickly said covering her face. Izuku unwrapped his hands and asked her dumbly, "are you okay? " Which made her uncover her hands from her face.

She hesitantly nodded, before melting on the spot from his trademark smile.

She then placed a smile and asked. "Do you wanna be friends?" She asked. "Friends?" He repeated, like she was joking around, and would just say 'sike! You thought!' any second now.

"Yeah, friends. It's ok if you don't wan-" she was cut of by a huge smile on midoriya's face and a reply. "Sure!" He said, genuinely happy.

Her face heated up again, after all, it was a smile brighter than the sun.

"A-alright!" She said, contorting her face into a grin. Then, a girl called her over, making her look over. " Coming! Sorry deku, gotta go!" He didnt even realize her calling him 'deku', since he was too busy stuck in thought.