Chapter 68

Alrighty! So we are onto the battle itself in this chapter! Hope you all are excited!

Today was the day.

The hero team versus the villain team. Both team preparing for 2 weeks, nonstop, and minimum breaks.

"Alright. Rules are simple. Villain and to try to raid every district inside this warehouse l, and make a full escape with as many weapons possible. If they do escape, they will be graded by which weapons they took and how useful they are. If hero team manages to stop the villain team, they will be graded for how many casualties and money loss both villains and heroes caused. Any questions?" Aizawa nonchalantly asked, receiving no answer.

" Good." The most akward silence filled the whole area as aizawa slowly snoozed off.

"Um." Kirishima started off on the hero side, looking at the intercoms located in the sector they started off at.

"Do. Do we start..?" Mina peeked over at the intercom, hearing no 'go' or 'start'.

" Oi, aizawa! You forgot to start the match!" Mics voice grumbled on the intercom. Had aizawa layed his walkie talkies next to the microphone?

"Whomst had awoken me and my caterpil-" he looked down at the cameras in a grumble from waking up in his dream of being the king of caterpillars who were pledging to him as their kami, but actually looked like they were summoning a paralysis demon.

"Oh shit. Start!" He yells loudly for absolutely no reason, falling asleep the next second.

For a moment, nobody moved out of complete confusion of what they had just heard. Was he smuggling caterpillars?

"Let's ignore that and head on. Remember the plan, team." Momo sighed in annoyance from the distraught aizawa caused.

" Ok." They all agreed, everyone heading where they were suppose to, rushing off in different directions.

After a few minutes of silent running, sado gains an idea. "Todoroki. How about get the setting ready?" Sato grabbed a map off the wall, and handing it to the heterochromia teen, who burned it to a crisp with his fire.

"Sure. I'll get the ice ready on the side. You station yourself up at one of the stations." Todoroki agreed, taking the time to ready his hand by frosting it up a little, and releasing a cold, icy breath.

"Alright. I'll be heading to station 3-C. " Rikido acknowledge, the dual haired teen nodding as they parted ways without another word.

Shoji and Kyouka headed up toward the surveillance room. "What do you think the villains have planned?," Kyouka stars off a conversation whole they walked up a set of stairs leading to the room in question.

"If I'm guessing, I'd say they've decided themselves into solo groups, targeting every section to raid it. And when they're done, they'll head back into the middle, regroup, and fend off our team." Shoji thought strategically.

" Yeah, but we gotta rely on Yaoyarozu's judgement and the rest of her group, right? After all, she isn't a strategic force to reckon with just like that." She snapped her fingers at the end to add more effect into her words, which mezo agreed with.

"Yeah. There's low to no possibility of withstanding S.B. plus, the new quirk advancers upgrade should bring the tides to our liking, do you agree?" Kyouka nodded at his statement, which weather should be true.

After all, only he testing process, they managed to blow up headquarters with a single go.

Finally, they arrived infront of the door, that leads straight to the serveillance