chapter 56

All I can say is you guys were eager for this one, and I hope it stands to your expectations.

"Goodbye eri! We'll see you later!" Both her mommy and daddy lovingly waved at her, as they wore their hero costumes.

Eri ran straight into them, giving them a goodbye cheerfully.

"Stay good eri! We expect a great response from molten!" Ochaco says, giving her a small look saying Stay good or no dessert today look. She wouldn't say it out loud because her boyfriend would disagree and they'd have a mini fight till one of them won over thr other.

She nodded, waving as molten, a gives them a wink in reassurance, but just made izuku more on edge.

"I swear, i don't trust molten.." the boy grumbled, tugging the strap of his backpack as he walked beside his worried girlfriend.

"Deku, it's okay. It's not that big of a problem." She ushered him to calm down, which just worsened his state. He even got a few worried glances from other people who had known him to be a nice, caring boy, but have a seriously pissed aura emanating from him.

"D-Deku. What's wrong with molten sensei?" She asked, not able to stand around while others glanced at them, and the aura making her practically wet her pants. She had never seen izuku in such a bad mood, especially in school.

"Molten.." he grumbled on, trying to get an explanation down

" He was in the top wanted villain list, before he was captured by the heroes. Though, he got a chance as a teacher at U.A as he coughed up information on the League Of Villains without resistance." Finishing off his grumbled explanation left ochaco in shock.

"B-but t-they h-have something t-to keep an e-eye on h-him, right?" She was feeling queesy the longer she thought of it.

"Yeah. A ankle bracelet that shocks him on any thought of doing something remotely harmful." Hr mummered that out, as they arrived at the huge door with 1-A written - stretched - onto it.

"Let's head in, hUh?" She has a small voice crack which makes her face red, but she soon recovers.

The dpor slides open, revealing a tired aizawa standing infront of a bored looking class, as Iida is the only one fully paying attention.

"Go sit down."Aizawa didn't even glance at them as he then continued his lecture.

" Yes sir. " They both quietly go sit in their spots, as the class stared at Izuku.

"Dude. Midoriya looks pissed." Ejiro nodded along with kaminari, sweat dropping from both, as they stare at the greenette's fearful aura.

"Wonder what ticked him, and how they figured out a way to tick him. "

______________________________________

Eri was playing with her toys, as she occasionally glanced at her babysitter.

Molten was working on some kind of assignment on his computer, engrossed his eyes into it so much they had red veins popping out.

"Eri midoriya... Granddaughter of Red Dragon.."

Eri's eyes widen. She had heard over while she was back with the chisaki's, on how Red Dragon was a big problem, and how they wanted to help the league of villains, and months later about how ## ### ######### ####### ######### ###

'grandpa? Now thongs are seriously wierd. And why does he bother?' eri never liked to show it, but she just as intelligent as her father. She never wanted to show it since it could cause a lot of problems.