chapter 29

Hey guys super here! And we have reached chapter 30! Wow! Time flies by. ALSO, 3K!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! This is probably like, a 1/10 of the whole series. Sooooo yea....... anyway, onto today's filler chapter!

"I..*pant* WON THE RACE!" Iida exclaims, out of breath.

Slowly but surely, everyone else arrives right behind Iida, all marking there times.

Bakugo came in second, with midoriya on third, and tsuyu very close behind.

(The rest of the timings are yours to imagine)

"Darn it Iida! Your quirk was made for this!" Mina whined. Most of the class chuckled at her before diverting their attention to the U.A dorm system.

They all entered in, and went to the pool.

It was a hot day, so they had to get sunscreen on, and bring some cold Drinks.

After changing into U.A swim wear, to which mineta and kaminari silently cried out about, since they don't see the girls in bikini's.

"Man! It's so hot today." Hagakuru said, slightly releived, annoyed and thankful.

"Yea, you can say that again." The class said in unison.

" Hey guys, you all want to have a race to see who would win?" Kirishima suggested.

But, soon did he know, he just made a mistake

"Your on!"

"Yeah!"

"I'm going to win!"

"YOU EXTRA'S DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME!"

kirishima was overwhelmed by the amount of determination to win that was coming from his classmates, and tried to end it before things got bad.

"G-guys! Let's all calm down and sort this through calmly. Calmness is the essence of manli-" " FUCKING SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" bakugo growled out.

Meanwhile, the girls watched the situation get worse as mineta joined in. and within seconds of his presence, the rest of the boys made him into an extra large football, with bakugo being the punter.

And soon after, mineta was nowhere to be seen.

"*Akward laugh* well, i guess that's one less pervert to worry about." Momo said, as the tension was real.

" U-umm.. how about we start the race already?..." Ochaco said, a little nervous.

" ALLRIGHT!" most of the boys shout, as they slowly strip of their shirts.

(They changed into I.A swim trunks, bit they didn't take out there shirts just yet.)

All the girls stared in awe at the boys, but mostly bakugo, midoriya and todoroki's.

The three had a well built six pack, and they showed signs of a 8 pack coming along the way.

"Damn.." they whispered under they're breath, blushing more madly every second they looked.

Iida then interupted there stare fest, with his strict voice.

"Alright! We will start the race! Girls will check the times, and the winners of every round will advance to the final round, where we will see who is fastest!" He declared.

In the first round, Sato, kirishima, bakugo and Koda.

Everyone lines up, preparing to swim. Momo then starts, "On Your Marks..."

Everyone stretched back a bit.

"Get Set..."

All of them activated there quirks.