chapter 11

Hey guys! I'm back with the next chapter. Just want to get this out of the way, that before now ochaco and bakugo aren't in class 1-A. They are in a small program where you train to get into the heroics course. So, class 0-A. It's the same class just without midoriya. Now they have 'graduated' the program and are automatically going into class 1-A. Also events are going to be changed, which will be later explained in this chapter. Alright, hope you enjoy this chap!

Today was the day that Class 0-A had officially entered the hero course, and now are class 1-A. It had the same students, and one new one, which nobody knew who it was.

Everyone had been talking time to have small talk on what they did over the break, while also gawking over the new heroics class they got into and a new rumor.

"Kero, Ochaco chan have you heard the new student coming to this class?" Tusyu asks, pressing a finger to her lips in a way of question.

Ochaco just shrugs. "Yea,I did but I also heard that it was recommended student." She said.

As the sort slid open, revealing a yellow sleeping bag, the class went quiet. The bag unzipped to show a man that looked like he was from the walking dead.

"Good morning class." He said in a extremely tired and deadpanned voice.

"Good morning aizawa sensei." They greet back. This was they're last year's class teacher, and now they were stuck with him for the rest of their time in U.A.

"As you may have heard, there is a new student coming in today." He paused, looking at the open door.

"Come in." He says, deadpanning at the figure.

As he walked in, everyone in class had their jaws fall to there desks. For some of the class, he was the missing kid on the news, and for two others, he was

Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya.

"E-EHH?!?" they all shout at once. The only one staying quiet was tottoroki, who usuly had a still face, had his mouth half open.

"Hey there! I'm izuku midoriya! Pleasure to meet you all!" He says, grinning and smiling, causing the gloomy atmosphere to turn to rainbows.

Tenya Iida shot up from his seat, and started making chopping the air move. "Excuse me, but aren't you the missing kid from the news?" He said, as the light blocked the look in his eyes.

"I was, but I came back! So, here I am!" He says, grinning again.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" shouted an angry Pomeranian, the bakugo.

"Oh, hey kachaan.I didn't know you were in this class." He says with a somewhat annoyed tone.

"Tch, you should take a Swan dive off of a roof ya nerd." He said, still taking his angry rage out on his palms with explosions.

"I will, if I have to see your demeaning face for the rest of my time here." Spits back izuku.

(#BUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!)

Silence.

Nobody had the guts to talk to bakugo in this way, and bakugo was at a loss of words. Was this the same deku that would start shaking of fear when his nickname was used?

Aizawa was shook for a minute, and some people could have swore they saw him grin for a second.

"Alright, enough blabbering, let's head out. And also, put on these." He says, again bored. He presses a button revealing they're 19 hero costumes, each seperated into their own little cubby.

The girls squeel in shock, as the boys just stare at the little boxes.

Time skip cause no one wants to hear about people changing clothes.

The class exits the building, landing up in a plain dirt field. Everyone looked at me aizawa confused.

"Mr aizawa, aren't we supposed to be at the opening ceremony?" Asks ochaco, clearly confused.

"Eh, it's a waste of time. Teachers at U.A can do what they want with their class, so I decided to up your training." He says.

Everyone stays quiet.

"Allright, this year we won't start of with the quirk assessment test, the plans have been changed this year.

"Why is that, aizawa sensei, kero." Asked tsuyu. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Because, we need to start hurrying up. Villain attacks are getting out of hand, even with all might back. It seems they have gained much power so we need to train you faster." He says, a little anger in his eyes.

Everyone looks a little sad, knowing the horrible things that happened a year ago.

"Anyway, let's get today started. We are going to be doing a quick activity, if you even can call it that. We are joined by none other than...." He sounds even more dead at the last few words.

"I AM HERE!!!" shouted all might. As he landed, a huge dust storm surrounded the area. He truly was the strongest hero. (For now heheheh)

Everyone had to block there eyes from all the dust except izuku, who had delt with more first handed.

"A-Allmight!" Everyone shouts in unison. They were excited to see the #1 hero in the world, especially since he works at U.A, which they learned thanks to the media.

"HAHAHAH! HELLO THERE YOUNG HEROES! WELCOME TO U.A'S HERO COURSE!" He States in his booming voice. Everyone stares at him, hoping to get more directions for their, 'activity'.

"SO YOUNG HEROES, READY FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFES?!" He asks, to which everyone shouts "YEA!"
They all shout in unison.

"TODAY, YOU ALL WILL HAVE A VERY SPECIAL TASK. TO DEFEAT ME!" He boomed.

Everyone stared at him like he was mad.

"WE HAVE TO DEFEAT YOU!?" they all shouted. A few stayed quiet, but still shocked at the bewildered statement.

"AH YES, OF COURSE. IVE HEARD MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR CLASS, SO WE DECIDED TO UP YOU ALL UP A BIT! HAHAHAH!" all might says.

A hand shoots up. "All might sir, since there is so many villain attacks, shouldn't you be on the way hping the villain attacks instead of teaching?" Asks Momo Yaoyorozu.

"GOOD QUESTION YAOYOROZU, THAT'S BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF NOTICE. I CANNOT DO HERO WORK FOR A WHILE, SO IM GOING TO BE TEACHING! AHAHAHAH" All might replies to her question.

"Now, everyone get ready for the fight that will make or break you all." Aizawa grins.

Mk, so i decided to cut this chapter short to right here.i know that it's annoying but I want to be evil today. Heheheh! Ok see you guys tomorrow! Super out!!!