chapter 14

Ok guys, this chap is going to be of something... (Read, idiots. jk XD.) And so yeAaaa. Ok onto chapter

As everyone in class 1-A chatted, they didn't notice a yellow sleeping back crawl into the room like a caterpillar.

Once the sleepy man got our of the sleeping bag,any took notice and calmed down, going back to their seats.

4 seconds later the whole class had quieted down, and had taken there seats. Aizawa looked pretty annoyed.

"That took longer than it should. Noe, we are going to start today's lesson." He said, deadpanning.

A hand shoots up, revealing to be bakugo. "Who won?" He asked, agitated. Aizawa looked at midoriya for a split second, enough for no one to notice, and replied with "you guys won, midoriya was able to get the cuffs on." He says blankly.

Everyone looked at Izuku, and then back at the teacher with a questionable look.

He just glared and activated his quirk, signalling for no more questions. Midoriya was thankful for once with the bored teacher.

"Moving on, today we will work on perfecting our ultimate moves, like last year." He says, to which everyone cheered. "Silence!" He shouted, using his quirk again, and looked almost pissed.

"Sir, midoriya DOESENT have his special moves yet, this is clearly unfair for him!" Iida complained.

"That's why hes going to be making his special moves, *sigh*" He exhaled, holding in every atom in him not to let out the anger.

"Oh, sorry aizawa sensei" he how's a perfect 90 degrees and sits back down.

"Now, get in your suits and head to gamma room, we need to make this dicey." He says.

The class gets changed and quickly heads into the room filled with cement, getting ready to train.

"Alright, begin." He says in his montone voice.

Everyone goes all out.

There were explosions, shadow claws, acid, many different items and different things coming from one place. Two people were floating, while a bunch of dust came splattering from no where. Purple balls flew around many white mists evaporated into the air.

It looked crazy, and wild.

"Deku looked on to all this chaos infront of him, when he felt a smack on his head. He placed a hand to where the pain was coming from, and snapped around. "Are you going to stand there, or are you going to make some ultimate moves?" The man asks. He had a black mask on, and a dark dream colored jacket. He looked pretty old, but you can't tell without removing the mask. "I'm ectoplasm, and I'm here to help you with your special moves."

"E-Eh?" Deku asks, a little scared.

The man Chuckles. "Man, I've heard the teachers say your a pretty determined and non timid, but your showing me something else." He says

Are you a secret love child?" He questioned. Deku just looked at him with a straight face, which caused ectoplasm to sweat drop. "Anyway, let's work on some of those moves. So what you got in store?" He asks, getting in a fighting stance.

"I have a few, and one is called Wind piercer, it's supposed to use the wind pressure created by my quirk and try to use it as a long ranged attack." Midoriya explained. Ectoplasm nodded, a little surprised the kid could come up with such a good move. Considering midoryas quirk consist's of close range, in some fights he may lose off the bat in those cases. But with a long ranged attack that no one expects, it should get in a few good hits. "Secondly, I thought about something." He continues. Ectoplasm looked at him confused.

Flashback

"Izuku midoriya?" The doctor calls. Deku looks up from his feet to him, and smiles. "Yes sir, I'm him." He confirms.

"Ok, let's get right to it. Turns out you havr taken a huge toll from your battle. Your quirk was used at it's max, and it had done much to much to your ligements. Those are the parts that let you move your bones. With atleast a few more of these types of damage, you may never be able to use your hands again..." He says, looking sad.

End of flashback

"Ok, so what were you planning on doing to counter that?" He asks. Midoriya whispers back to him. "Ok, understandable. That's a good idea. Now, how about we try it out?" He asks.

Deku just nods no, and goes to ectoplasm again. "I can't tell anyone, only you and all-might know" he reminds.

Ectoplasm gaps in his mask, and brings into a room. "Give me your best shot!" He snakes out.

Deku grins before getting in a fighting stance.

They both rush off, deku activating his quirk with green lightning streaks coursing around him. He launches off the ground before ectoplasm could even blink, and barely missed a hit. Ectoplasm had merely dodged, but got sent back by the shockwave.

The man had a gap on his mouth. He heard this kid was fast, but he underestimated him and almost got hit. "So, what do you think?" He asks, getting in a other fighting stance. "Good, but needs more-" he was cut off with a punch to the gut. With absurd speeds, midoriya had traveled across the big room, (quarter of a mile) and had gotten a straight punch in the gut. Ectoplasm flew back, smashing against the wall very hard.

"Darn, you distracted me. Your a smart one kid." He comments. Earning a illusion smile from deku.

By the time ectoplasm gets up, he tries to use hos quirk, but to not avail. He looked confused.

Then it dawned on him. He was using his other copies for other students. By the te he realized it, he was almost knocked out by izuku's special move, air piercer to the chest, which he didn't see at all. It winded him out tho "damn... I'm.... Can't.... Continue...." He says, out of breath. His quirk was still active somehow, which turned to be a miracle.

"Alright, enough training for today, that's good." He says, taking the hand midoriya offered him

Meanwhile..

"Shigaraki, everything is in order, all we need now is the files of what class all might goes in." says dabi, the fire villain.

"Perfect. Send toga on the mission. I want the elite girl to retrieve the files. She's got the perfect quirk fir the job." He says, to which dabi nods and writes down on a paper.

"I need to make sure that All might has no way of escaping... But how would that be done...." He scratches his neck madly, blood ozzing down from it.

He suddenly stops scratching.

"Dabi, I have an idea."