chapter 22

Hey guys! Welcome to the U.A dorm party chapta! This chapter consists of fluff, and mostly filler. Hope you enjoy! (Featuring new ships!)

As mina arrived at her dorm room, she waited eagerly for a knock on her door.

Hurry up, e-

Her thoughts were cut off by 3 knocks on the door.

She ecstatically got up, and opened the door, revealing the red head, grinning a goofy smile as he holds a huge bag of who knows what.

"Hey Kiri!" Mina greets, jumping up and down, clearly excited at the teens appearance.

"Hey mina!" He greets back, swiping his forehead from the sweat dripping down.

"Alright, did you grab the cameras, and the rest of the supplies?" The pinky asks.

He nods and pulls out the cameras, attached with long ranged sound hearing mic's.

She grabs them, and places them on the bed.

Kirishima pulls out about 8 more, making 9 in total.

The reason being of all this supplies, is to attach this all for the slumber party taking place downstairs.

"Alright Kiri, here's the plan." She says straightforward.

Mina stealthy creeps down the stairs. She peers of the edge of the wall connecting the stairs to the living room, which was now empty.

She crept up to the small hallway, and went past the bathrooms revealing q huge door.

She opens it, and to her liking, was a very, and I mean very, big room, which complimented well with the red carpet streaking across the whole building.

The huge room consisted of about 9 closets, which were made for extra storage, and could easily fit more than 10 people in each.

The room was well lit, and had gold walls, which seemed to be a pattern throughout The building and mostly U.A.

the room also consisted of a big tv, a large couch, and a small snack bar.

She soon places the camera's in every closet, making sure to double check if both are working. She soon set up a contraption which was bound to work.

As soon as she finished her 'decorations' she left the room, making sure to not alert anyone of her presence in the room or even downstairs.

Once the cost was clear, she hurried her way back to her room, to find kirishima sitting there, looking off into nothingness.

She blushed at the cuteness, but no one was or could be able to see it because of her hot pink skin.

"Earth to Kiri!" She exclaims, making the redhead jolt out of his thoughts, and slam his face into the carpet.

She stifled a laugh, but broke when she heard a muffled "I'm fine.. and not bi-" the rest was muffled up more by Mina's outburst.

Time skip to time of slumber partey

After arriving with sero, midoriya sees a bunch of his class mates sitting on the floor of the big room, laughing as kaminari shared a funny story of his.

Everyone was wearing clothes you'd usually wear when going outside, and luckily Izuku had done the same with black pants, sky blue vest and white shirt. He looked pretty good if he said so himself, but also considered it an overstatement.

Finally, everyone noticed him. "Hey midoriya! Come, sit down. We were playing a game where we have to spin a wheel, and whatever type of mood you land on, you have to tell stories of yourselves!" Kaminari says.