chapter 65

Ok! Next chapter I'll see where I'll be taking this story for a while more. For now, here's the next part!

"ERI! are you okay!?" Ochaco rushed over to her daughter, who yelled in fear when the wall blasted open, cemented dust spreading everywhere.

"Yeah, m-mom-mommy." Eri nodded, a little dazed as she just woke up with such a bang.

"Didn't I tell you not to hit me over this way, kachaan?"

The two froze as a giggle of insanity escaped, and black lightning spread across the room, scaring them to their core.

"W-who w-as t-that mommy?" Eri was petrified from the voice and the maniac laughter.

"I..don't..know.." her thoughts had it right.. but they were so blurry. She couldn't get the words on her tounge. She felt like she knew what the words were, but she didn't at the same time.

Who could that be?.. but, I have to get eri somewhere safe quick.

as the black coat or lightning slowly spreading deeper and deeper into the room, uraraka, rather fearfully, grabbed eri and scurried out of the room, and rushed to the bathroom downstairs.

But, she noticed the rumbling more effective down there, making her more confused.

Crack!

Her eyes widen like dinner plates, and her pupils shrunk to the size of dots when the marble flooring in the room started to crack in seperate parts.

The thought dawned on her, which made her grab eri and rush out again.

The cabin itself was collapsing.

Officially out of the house, uraraka brought her sweet pea to their little hut nearby the house, meant for eri to play on her own, by aizawa's request.

"Eri, listen to me. I need you to stay in here and do not come out at any cost. We will come in ourselves, so no need to open the door when someone says it's alright to come out. Okay!? " Uraraka quickly explained everything in a rush, but very sternly.

She will not tolerate her child being taken like that. If she is, expect hell.

"Yes m-mommy!" Eri was now scared of her mom's stern request, as she had always been easy going and caring.

With a final kiss to the forehead, the said brunette took off.

But, as soon as she closed the door to the hut, a unavoidable burst of air sent her sailing across the sky, literally needing to press her fingers together quickly to not meet her impending doom.

"What is that power?!" Uraraka whispered to herself in astonishment. Never in her life had she felt or seen such raw power in action, especially something that probably rivalled or beat out all-mights.

Landing safely on the ground, She rushed off in the direction of the huge boom that just sent her off her feet.

_____with deku a few moments ago____

"IIDA! ALARM THE REST OF THE VILLAIN SQUAD! RUN AS FAST AS YOUR SHITTY LEGS CAN, AND MAKE IT THERE BEFORE I FUCKING DO!" Bakugo yelled his last words to the teen, who took off immediately, already making a whole mile in 3 seconds, but would slow down soon.

But, he practically fell down when a terrifying laugh emitted from nowhere.

With bakugo about 20 seconds ago, he changed his perspective to izuku.

His hand crackled a twitch, while his legs felt like jelly at the sight.

At this point, izuku's green highlights were darkened, as the blood seeping out of his eye socket seemed to surge with electricity that sent the strong smell of ozone down to his nostrils, all the way 2 floors lower.