chapter 7

Hey guys! Super! Today, I thought why not leave you guys on a cliff hanger from last chapter :p so, here's the aftermath of deku's disapearence

Ochaco's POV (first time!)

Class today was silent. Today was the second day after deku's disapearence.

I couldn't focus on the words releasing from the teachers mouth, it all sounded like a blur. The only thing I could think about was the deku.

No,

my deku.

I know I don't own him, but he is the sweetest, nicest, and most fulfilling person in this world for me.

Heck, the day before he... Left... I realised I liked him.

His smile, his way of mumbling, everything was cute about him. I also know I'm probably exaggerating, but the only thing that could describe the pain I was in was death itself, or maybe something even more.

Most of the boys were still trying to hit on me, but I honestly wasn't listening to they're stuff, they blabbered about today, and didn't show any signs of caring either.

The teacher finished her blurry conversation, and let us go. I slowly inched my way towards the door, hoping to end this nightmare

But nope. After reaching the door and opening it, all I saw was the hallway.

Darn it.

I wished this was a dream, that I would wake up and find deku sitting at his table, scribbling down notes like there's no tomorrow.

Anyways, beyond that... Um... Today has been very interesting. U.A announcing that they will be taking in more students that are at a younger age to counter the new rise in percent of villains.

I already applied, and turns out, you need to go through an entrance exam to get in.

I ran through different ways to defeat them, even sharing a few of them with Steven, the only real friend I have at the moment.

Well, third year ending is just a 2 days away, and I can't afford to slack of now. I need to train.

"Hey, Steven?" I ask in a innocent voice.

"Hm?" He looks at me. "Would you mind... Training with me.. so we can enter U.A exams together?" I ask,using my baby eyes to get a little more persuasive.

He lightly chuckles, and nods his head in approval. "Sure, plus, bakugo said he wanted to join in.. so it would make it a little bit more challenging." He explained.

Tho, I notice that he clenched his fist at the name of bakugo. He was still furious with bakugo for treating midoriya so badly during the fight, or that's what I suppose.

But that got me confused. Why was he headbutting into other people business and protecting them? I'll ask him later.

The bell rings, leaving the last day of school left, and a whole month left of summer break.

(40 days in total, if I'm wrong, I blame Google)

I head out of school, for once not thinking about Deku, and talking normally, or what boys call "heart takingly" I giggle at some statements Steven makes, and we head over to the park.

Steven had secretly been teaching me some martial arts, and now he was going to tell me how I can use my quirk.

"Alright, then finally, you grab the back of their neck, and with all your might, throw them to the ground!" He explains, making wierd hand gestures, and sweat dropping every time, since I couldn't hold in a laugh at his stupid moves.