chapter 32

Hello there people! I'm back! Hope you all have been having a great time! Ok, onto the new chapta! (P.S, this chapter is mostly based for.., origins)

Izuku midoriya jumped into bed, back first. He just came back from an intense training session with the class, and was beat.

"Darn.. this.. is.. getting.. seriously...Tiring..." He said within breaths.

He takes a look at his phone, which he barely touched after getting into the dorms, and noticed the do not disturb button on.

He then heard about what he would call a gazillion notifacations go off at once, and he jumped up, looking at the spot where his phone is.

He hastily grabs it, before looking at the bright screen to see...

__________________________
99+ messages from mom|
__________________________

"OH, JEEZ!" he screams out loud before immediately going to calls, and calling his mother after checking the hundreds of calls she had sent him since he got into the dorms.

"Ring... Ring.. ring... Badoop. Izuku?!"
His mother asked on the phone.

"Hey mom, it's me. Now before you get mad at me, I'm sorry. I completely forgot about calling you and my phone was turned off since I arrived at the dorms. I've also been busy with many things, so .." he explains, before just giving a small chuckle in defeat, and his mother sighed.

" Oh izuku, baby, what am I going to do with you? Jow avout you come over today since you have 2 weeks of a holiday, so come and visit your mother time to time izuku." She said sweetly.

" O-ok mom! I'll br over later today by 3 at max." He says, planning everything up mentally.

"Mhm" she hums, before saying her goodbyes and hanging up the phone.

I sigh, before giving a good stare at the clock.

12:00 P.M sharp.

3 hours to kill. I think might just watch the news, everyone's tired from training.

He switched on the big TV screen, and switches channels till something catches his eye.

After a few good minutes, he finds something interesting.

"Breaking news, U.A high, the prestigious school in Japan had the third years go on patrol as pro hero's sidekicks for the time being. Third year Mirio Togata encountered a well known villain, overhaul. Reportedly, they successfully recovered a patient of some sorts, but we do not have many details on that. Sadly, overhaul had escaped their grasp before the rest of the pro's could arrive at the scene, and is still in search. Police reports say the chances of finding overhaul at this rate are slim to none, since villain control has just started going back into affect after all might is back, and almost ready. Oh, also mirio togata and the patient are in the hospital bring treated at the moment.Now, moving on to a short add break."

Izuku gasps as he saw the news. Recently, Izuku had encountered mirio when leaving school.

Encounter

"Hey there! Your that eerie first year everyone been talking about!" A cheery voice called behind the freckled boy.

Izuku turned around to see mirio togata, running at him, smiling and waving his hand.

Midoriya smiles before waving his hand back.

"Whew... Hey there!" He said, pausing to catch his breath.