Chapter 73

Ello guys! Yesterdays chapter was a little dull, so I'm gonna add everything I wanted to last chapter in this one!

"Daddy! Those look yummy!" The child exclaimed, getting a few looks os question that turned to pure confusion.

" Did that kid just call the teen a boy?"

"Wait, hold on, that boy is from U.A!"

" U.A?!"

" Yeah, and that girl is from the news! She was supposedly captured but was rescued by heroes a month or two ago!!"

This, caused a lot of commotion for the two, causing the teen to pick up his daughter and hold her closely by his side, as she looked frightened by all the people talking about and looking at her.

"Excuse me, but please do let us be left alone. You are frightening my daughter." He stated with a Stern look, people backing off.

If he's from U.A,  there's no reason to mess with him.

"Sorry about that." The person behind the sweets shop apologized for all the unwanted commotion that happened about the two.

"It's not your fault sir, no need to apologize." Izuku laid the yen notes onto the wooden desk infront of him, and grabbed the 2 bags of candy apples, 7 in each bag.

"Thank you! Please come again!" The man thanked, waving. "Well will!" He shouted back, and started walking away, eri in one hand while the bags in the other.

"Alright, snowball. Everyday, you can have 1 candy apple. If you behave well, I'll give you an extra one after dinner. Ok?" He compromised, grabbing one of the candy apples and handing it to her. " Ok, daddy." She said, biting into it while moving a strand of hair out of her face.

"Mmm.." eri smiled at the taste. It was good, "you like it?" He asked, the girl in question nodding vigorously. "Mhm!"

This made izuku giggle at her reaction, with eri laughing a little too. "Anyway, let's get going to.. uh.. oh yeah!his name was gran torino!" He remembered the man's name, and started walking down a neighborhood, through another crowded area, and on the side of the crowded area was where gran torino lived. It seemed pretty damaged for a home, but he wasn't one to judge.

"Daddy? Is this place safe?" Eri asked, midoriya nodding, " if U.A has me go here, than it sure is. "And," he pulled out his phone and checked if it was correct. "Yep. This is the place." He tucked his phone in his pocket and knocked on the door, with an extra amount of commotion behind him about where he was going.

"The two are heading into the crazy man's house?"

"Yeah, that's weird!"

" Knocking harder this time, the door opened by itself, signalling it was unlocked.

And to his and his daughters horror, they found the man of the floor, red splattered all around him.

"AHHH HES DEAD!" He Covered eri's eyes, and the man looked up from his corpse and shouted with a bright smile, "no, I'm alive!"

"AHHHH HE'S ALIVE!!!" Izuku screamed.

***

" I apologise for the scare, young lad, but I have to introduce you to someone." The man apologized, then suddenly pressing a button. A person came down the stairs with a black shirt, and black shorts. He had black, slightly messy hair, and held a soft and caring smile. "This is Josh he'd the same age as you, midoriya, and He'll be taking care of eri while we're training and patrolling."

" Hello there you two! Nice to meet you both!" He held out his hand, with izuku shaking it. " Izuku midoriya. Nice to meet you, josh." The greenete greeted, with Josh giving him a wide grin.