chapter 38

I'm bacckk!!! Hey guys! Super here again. Now, I've been getting requests to do what I did for the 1 K special every milestone, so I want to ask you guys here if that ok. Beside that, onto the story.

" What the.." ochaco barely made out as she watched the robot that held onto her bring blasted into a dangerous amount of pieces, yet she was left unharmed.

She suddenly realised how, as she saw a purple arm, and a bush of green hair.

"Dek-bLuEgH" she barfed, releasing her breakfast and power lunch onto the floor, luckily not getting any on izuku.

"A-are you ok? Can you walk?" He asked, a little grossed out.

"Yeah, i feel better now." Uraraka said, the fatigue fading away.

"K. I'll carry you to the end."

"W-wha-"

"Hold on tight"

Deku used a triple Delaware smash, flicking far into the air, the direction towards the finish line.

Ochaco had accidently pressed all five fingers onto her boyfriend, and now he was floating, and going sound breaking speeds towards the end.

"Ochaco.. release.." he said, still thinking.

Though, shr didn't give a second thought and whispered "release."

"WOOAAAHH! LOOKS LIKE MIDORIYA USED HIS OVER POWERED QUIRK, BLASTING HIM AND URARAKA FAST TOWARDS THE FINISH LINE, EQUAL WITH THE TWO TOP BOYS! ERASURE, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TEACHING THESE KIDS?!?" Present mic screamed into the mic, and then into aizawa's ear.

He just sighed, and looked back at the match.

"DAMN DEKU, GET OUT OF HERE YOU FILTHY NERD!" Bakugo barks.

Todoroki stays quiet, but manages to kick bakugo's rib hard.

"*Grunt* FUCK YOU ICYHOT!"

"rrrreeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE!" midoriya shouted as he got closer to the duo, and slammed one foot on each of their shoulder.

C'mon.. just a little longer...

Midoriya waited a second, before he saw a huge opening.

A big patch of mines laid down together, so they would be super destructive.

"SMAASH!" he shrieked as he flicked his pinkie into the ground, as he was about to fall of their shoulders.

KABOOM!

a pink explosions took over thr minefield, as izuku and ochaco launched towards the finish line, fullyaking making it over, while the whole way ochaco screamed "AHHH!"

"AND... THE WINNERS OF THE OBSTACLE RACE IS IZUKU MIDORIYA! AND SECOND IS OCHACO URARAKA!" Mic screamed, accidently using his quirk and breaking the microphone and making some people's ears bleed.

"Mic.. what the heck are you doing..." Aizawa said, some blood coming out of his ear.

" S-sorry.." he said, his own ears ringing.

" Argh!" Deku shots as he lets ochaco down gently.

"Deku! Are you ok? Let's head to Recovery Girls office and come back real quick!" Ochaco stated, worried for her secret boyfriend.

As they walk, they hear mic scream into the microphone again.

" ALRIGHT! NEXT UP IN LINE IS KATSUKI BAKUGO! FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY SHOUTO TODOROKI! ALL 4 OF THESE KIDS ARE FROM CLASS 1-A! JEE AIZAWA, THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!" Mic questioned with the rest of the whole stadium.

"Eh. I just taught. It's there hard work." Aizawa said, with a little bit of proudness in his voice.

Soon after, everyone came rushing in, taking up all of the spots.

Izuku had finally come back with white bandages on both of his arms, luckily making it for midnight to start the next event.

"Alright kiddies! Next event will be..." She spun the wheel once again, everyone anticipating what will be next.

" CALVARY BATTLE!" The whole sports festival roads in unison, putting present mics screeches to shame.

"Now, stating one thing before we start. Points are ranked up by what place you came in, so it starts from one to.."

" 10 MILLION FOR FIRST?!?" Rhe stadium exclaimed when midnight finished off.

Immediatly, izuku felt a very, very burning feeling tingling through his body, as everyone menacingly glared at him.

"Yep! Now, assemble your team's!" She shouts.

Because of my 10,000,000 points, nobody wants to partner up with me since everyone is going to be after me.

Izuku has a shocked face realizing his own thoughts, and tests his hypothesis.

"H-hey.. ojiro..."

"Sorry midoriya." He says, anime sliding away.

Did you have to copy the anime, author-chan?

"Hey deku! Wanna team up?"

Deku starts bawling his eyes out, making uraraka Shi herself from the cry's.

"Ocha-urakaka! Are you sure? Everyone is going to be after me and my stupid 10 million points!" Izuku says caring about her.

Aww, you adorable deku! Your always caring.. how did I get you?

Ochaco sighed at her own thoughts about the freckled boy, and replied with "well, I would like to team up eith people I like!" She says, smiling brightly.

Izuku has a heart clench, but luckily ochaco didn't see it.

Suddenly, a pink haired girl with golden goggles comes zooming over, getting in both of their faces, but mainly our protagonists.

"Oh! Your the one with 10 million points!" She dashed closer to their faces as they stepped back.

" All the companies will keep an eye on your team, considering everyone is gojng to be after you!" She gets in our faces again, and we take 2 steps back.

"Then, if I join you guys and show my babies, the big companies will acknowledge me and my super gadget babies!" She crammed all she had to say into one paragraph, and went into deku's face, almost touching her body against his. Although, ochaco moved aside and was questioning her. "Wait, did you brkng babies or.." she noticed the girl mumble more stuff, getting into deku's personal bubble.

She stared in jealousy as another girl was getting close with her boyfriend.

I'm going to punish izuku for this, even though he did nothing wrong.. she said seductively to herself, making up her mind to be naughty that night.

"O-ok! Calm down! We don't even know your name!" Deku says, clearly annoyed.

" Oh yeah! Sorry,i got carried away. My name is Hatsume, and I'm from the support course!" She cheers.

" O-ok Hatsume, we want to know.. what your babies are.." he said, uncomfortable with his own wording.

"Oh! They're just nickname for gadgets." She shrugs, earning a sweat drop from the two others

" Mkay, do you have any inventions on show that would come in handy?" He asked, as she pulled out her hover shoes, and jetpack.

"O-ok.." he said looking around.

"We have 3, but we need four people." He whispered.

Just then, hr noticed the perfect teammate.

" Join us." He said, placing a hand on his shoulder.