Chapter 71

"Aizawa sensei.. how did the hero team win without beating all of us?!" That was the first thing escaping the mouths of the villain team the next day. But, they got only got a groan back, while their sensei pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Didnt I already mention? Your on a time limit. It only makes sense you are, since the police will have the place secured from escape by then." This only made more veins pop out of their heads, and shook expressions decorated the hero teams faces. "NO YOU DIDNT!"

"Ah, shit. I fell asleep before I did, didn't I?" He asked nobody in particular, smacking his head.

"Most likely!" They kept themselves as respectful as they could without losing a single hint of explosive anger.

"Fine, I guess I'll raise your grades slightly.." this still wasn't satisfying enough for them.

" I SAY REMATCH! " Bakugo yelled, a rally following him as they shouted in agreement.

" Listen. I'm not getting involved in another one of these damned 'mandatory training regiments' just cause something wasn't mentioned. " His glare shut up most of the yelling, but bakugo kept yelling, resulting in him being knocked out immediately and brutally with a very harsh kick to the head.

Ah.. that's gotta hurt the class cringed slightly.

"Any more retaliations?" Nothing was said, and aizawa calmed down.

"Now, I know it seems quick, but we finally have gotten everyone arranged with a hero for internships. Here you go." Aizawa handed each of them a paper, including information on who they'll be training with, when they will, and what they're main training focus will be.

"You better get prepared for this by the end of the week, giving you 4 days. Class dismissed." They all just sat there, mouths slightly opened, with their papers layed infront of them thanks to Iida quickly passing them out.

"Er.. ok... Um, hey, tsu! Who are you interning with?" Mina quickly recovered, slightly used to her homeroom teacher's antics, and starting off on her base talk.

"Oh. I'm interning at a harbor, kero." Tsu answered, smiling. " Yeah, ok, but with who?" Mina asked, clarifying her question.

"Oh. I'm interning with selkie-chan. Kero." She responded cheerfully, grasping her papers slightly more tightly.

"Hm. Nobody wanted to intern with me, leaving mr with no intern to go with.." mina said the sad truth. Even though they waited a whole 3 weeks, only a select amount of students received interns, considering many rejected taking them in, as they did not get to show off much skill.

"Kero, I'm sorry about that, mina-chan." Asui patted her friends shoulder. " It's fine. I'm just a little bummed not many wanted me. " She wiped her non existent tears from her eyes and made fake sniffs that sounded like snorts of a pig.

"Man, same here, Mina. I got nothing." Sero shook his papers into a beater line dissappointedly, sighing heavily.

"Midoriya, who are you interning with?" Mineta shook the greenete's chair, having him make a weird face before turning to face the grape.

"Well, I'm interning with someone called gran Torino.." the boy trailed off, the purple head making a perplexed look. " I've never heard that name before," izuku sighed softly.

"My thoughts too. But, of U.A arranged me to intern with him, I got nothing to worry about. What about you?" Now mineta's aura turned gleeful

" I'm interning with... Mount lady!!" The whole room quieted, with aizawa suddenly woketh.