Chapter 61

Good morning! Evening! Afternoon! Midnight! How are you guys? I'm doing fine. Onto today's chapta!!

"Well..?" Aizawa tapped his foot impatiently as the rest of the class stared at their hands, or just gazing at the floor.

"I.. I just spread my quirk throughout my body.. " he clenched his fist a bit.

" That doesent explain what happened to our quirks though, bro." Manly man stated with a huff. He too was confused.

" I'm guessing.. this is only a hypothesis.. that my electricity spreading across the room triggered your quirks to enhance.. kirishima, turn on your quirk again." He snapped his fingers in anticipation, while the rest quietly watched.

"Alright then!" He activated his quirk on his arm, and the same streaks and inner argumentation was back. His hand didn't feel as hard, or nearly as smooth.

"Its..back to normal.."

"Then that proves my point!.. one last thing..though.." he tried activating the green electricity again, but only small cackles of electricity appeared throughout his body.

"C'mon.." green lighting exploded everywhere again.

"Woops!" The greenette was able to lower his electricity to a smaller amount, but it still covered the whole class.

"Try now..kirishima..." Izuku had his teeth gritted as he tried to keep up the momentum of this new mode activated.

He did it, no words spoken between them for the moment being.

This time, a rocky crack could be heard as his skin turned really hard, and very smooth, a wierd texture on his skin that was soft yet rough.

"Its back to the way it was before.." kirishima says.

"So in the end.." Iida continued off kirishima.

" His quirk, when that mode is activated, it triggers.." Momo continued.

" It triggers our quirks to enhance for the time it spreads past or to us." Aizawa finished.

Izuku lowered his electric shock gradually, and once past kirishima, his skin started forming back to the wierd, deformed and less enhanced version of his quirk. The original.

"Wow. Your hypothesise works, deku!" Ochaco chirped happily, finally falling back down from floating around, but her faced looked a little sick and troubled.

"I guess.." he looked around At everyone.

"I unlocked this power.. but I can't use it properly. But if I train enough with it, I can do it.." he paused while talking to himself. "But how would I train with this new style of fighting...?" He clenched his fists more.

Gran Torino came net to him, and hit him lightly with his stick, trying to get his attention. "Yes Gran Torino sensei?"

"I'll train you up." Izuku's eyes widen. "Eh?! Why sir?!"

"Because I said so." The old man gruffed.

" A-alright then. What times do we train?" He asked, while everyone else was lead away by aizawa to pack up and do.. I don't know.

Aizawa is wierd. But that's why he's dadzawa to class 1-A.

"We'll start next week.until then, keep practicing so we start on a good note." The old man informed, and midoriya nodded.

" But how about some extra training now?" Gran Torino asked, while izuku smiled a bit.

" Your on!" And the latter and oldy man-E fought for  a good hour or so.