Chapter 74

It's about to go down >:) also, some manga spoilers coming up.

***Hours earlier***

"Midoriya, we're heading to our last patrol. As always, josh, i hope you'll take care of little snowflake over here. Also, we'll be going to hosu this time. We're covering some more villain reports and hopefully I'll gain something out of it. " Gran torino explained, mumbling the last part.

"Got it! Eri, let's grab all your favourite games and let's head upstairs! " josh whips out his phone to check the time, and puts it back in his pocket. Currently, it's 1:00 P.M.

"Snowball, take care while I'm gone. Okay? " He patted and stroked the young child's silky hair, making her hug him.

" Please come back okay, daddy. I don't like seeing you come back so hurt. " She silently sobbed into his hero costume, lacing the boy with major guilt, making his way at her height.

"Eri, it's ok. Daddy always gets back up in the end, right?" He tried to ca her down, which seemed to work along with the help of rubbing circles on the back and a kiss to the horn.

"Now, eri, I know you want me to comfort you more, but I'm really running low on time. I'll see you soon,snowball! " He kissed her horn again for good measure, and hurried outside with a silent close of the door.

"Eri, how about we go up now? I'll let you talk with uraraka." Josh was given Uraraka's and his number after a week, since midoriya would come in so late and fall asleep immediately that they wouldn't be able to talk to ochaco, and also midoriya's phone number just in case of some emergency involving uraraka and/or eri.

She nodded, and the two headed up.

***30 minutes later***

"Bakugo, I'm entrusting you right now! Report back in 25 minu-"

"I GOT IT, TIGHT JEANS! " bakugo blasted off, merely dodging fires that blazed brightly in the night, trying to find some nomu's to battle off.

From what he noticed so far, these nus were nothing compared to the one at U.S.J.
Weaker, more mindless with vague intentions, and seemed to have worse quirks than the other nomu.

But, wait worried him most was the sheer amount of them.

Even if they were weaker, that doesent mean they were easy to deal with. His hands were starting to feel the backlash of fending off 3 nomu's with best jeans, and was shocked to see even endeavor was having major trouble fighting them off.

And he was worried what he was gonna come across. He wouldn't lie that he would feel the slightest hint of fear everytime he saw one of them.

And was curious on how his classmates from GunHead and gang orcas agency were going to handle this.

He was snapped out of his own little world when he heard a grunt, and a a sword sheathing, and rushed right into where he heard the noises; an alleyway.

"Who's there?!" He shouted into the dark alleyway, only to receive complete silence.

Interested by the noise, he stupidly stepped into the alleyway even more, making his vision darker and darker.

His ear twitched suddenly when he heard the slightest noise of dust moving from the left, high above.

Quickly jumping backward, he managed to dodge an unforseen knife.

"R-run.." bakugo turned his head in the darkness, and his eyes fixated on a silhouette sitting in the darkness, with an eerie costume that had two little feathers sticking up.