Christmas Special!

Hello fellow readers. Merry Christmas! Today, is a special day for many of us, to celebrate the love and joy of our lives.

Today, is the day where friends and family get together to show how they truly care for each other.

And today's special guests, are the trio of Eri, Izuku, And ochaco!

The trio suddenly popped out of nowhere, falling on the floor.

"Author kun? What's going on?" Ochaco groaned, placing a hand to her head.

"Merry Christmas you guys!"

Eri just looked completely confused on my words, but izuku responded.
"But it's not even Christmas. It's like, summer."

" Ah, but for us, the superior world, it is Christmas."

" Hey! That's not nice." Eri mimicked what ochaco had told her in her ear.

" Sorry, sorry. Alright. So, you three are going to be singing let it snow. It is an awesome song that many of us love to sing on Christmas. Though, were not having much snow."

While explaining, i wavered my hands above them, and golden dust floated onto them, bringing them into Christmas clothes.

"Woah! Daddy, I suddenly have wierd clothes!" Eri exclaimed, examining her hands.

" Y-yeah, i guess." He said, looking around.

Ochaco just skimmed through her whole wear. She had a red button up jacket on, with white buttons striping down. She had a green skirt on, and  green mittens. She also wore a cute santa hat.

Izuku noticed her clothing before his own, and complimented her with a faint, dusty red on his cheeks. "Wow mochi, you look good!"

She blushed a little bit, giving a nervous smile.

"Thanks, deku.  You look good too."  Izuku wore a red button up jacket aswell, green trousers, and white mittens. He still had his icon red shoes on, going well with the santa hat he wore.

Lastly, they looked down at eri, who held a small pout for being ignored.

Ochaco just chuckled and scratched her nape. "Sorry about that sweet pea."

The young girl huffed, and smiled. " It's okay."

The two teens sighed, before averting there attention to the girl again.

Eri was wearing the same thing as ochaco, only difference was a pant was under her skirt, where ochaco didn't have one and skin was revealed.

"Ok. Let's get the show started, eh?"

Thw three looked at me weirdly for a minute, before they're scrunched up faces returned to normal

"O-ok" they say in unison, still wary and nervous.

______________________________________

Alright. So, just so you know who is singing what part of the song, here is a key.

Italics is eri

Bold letters are izuku

Underlined words are uraraka.
______________________________________

They breathed in, and exhaled. I made sure that eri knew the lyrics, even if that meant going into brain and implanting that song.

"3..2..1!"

"Oh the weather outside is frightful"

"But the fire is so delightful

"And  since we've no place to go"

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

"It doesn't show signs of stopping"

"And I've brought some corn for popping"

"The lights are turned way down low"

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

"When we finally kiss goodnight"

"How I hate going out in the storm"

"But if you really hold me tight"

"All the way home I'll be warm"

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

"The fire is slowly dying"

"And my dear we're still goodbye-ing"

"As long as you love me so"

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

"Oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping"

"And I've brought some corn for popping

" And the lights are turned way down low"

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Oh let it snow"

All the way home I'll be warm

"The fire is slowly dying"

"And my dear I'm still goodbye-ing"

"As long you love me so"

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Thanks for reading!bsorry it's so short, it's all i could think of in 20 minutes. Also, if you were wondering where I was these past 2 days, I was writing my new book, My Fantasy Academia. Go read it!
Anyway, stay super, and merry Christmas!