chapter 33

Hey guys, super here! Welcome back to today's chapta! Right now, I'm reseting deku in a way. Don't worry, it will come back but later.

"Guys! Hes waking up!"

"What!?! EVERYONE! COME OVER HERE! MIDORIYA'S WAKING UP! "

" Deku..? "

I slowly stirred my eyes open, to see the whole class scattered around me, a yellow coloured sunset shining on me.

I slowly get up, feeling wierd. I couldn't pin point what it was, because it had been so long since I felt that way.

Until, it dawned on me.

I felt weak.

Weak, weak on something that felt like it was going to topple me over, something was going to ruin me.

But now, I brushed it off and answered the screaming of my classmates, which honestly sounded like a bunch of annoying banshees screaming in my ear.

Midoriya! Are you ok?!? " Iida asked, chopping his arms in the loudest voice he could muster, earning a flinch from everyone.

"Yeah, I'm fine, what happened though?" Hr asked, as he held his head.

" When tsuyu placed a hand on you, you started falling and fainted on the spot. It's been about a few hours since that happened though, and we were worried." Sato said.

I look at them, and nod. " Sorry about that." I say out of the blue.

" It's ok! Atleast your fine." Mina says.

" I am, but my quirk isn't." Hr whispered to himself, somehow knowing his quirk was going through something.

" What's wrong with your quirk?" The whole class asked, heating loud and clear what he said.

" Fu-fridge, you weren't supposed to hear that." He said.

The class stiffles a laugh, and became serious once again.

"What's wrong with your quirk midoriya?" Kaminari asked, as everyone nods in agreement.

"Well, I feel like it is being held back by something... I don't know what.." I say mysteriously.

The class gives a quizzickle look at me.

"..??"

Silence...

"Just forget it." I says, but he whole class sighed at me trying to 'not be a burden', as they call what I say.

"Midoriya... I know it's not the right time, but maybe let's do a spar match to see what's wrong, then let's work from there." Momo suggests, but Iida comes in the way before I could say a thing.

"Absolutely not! He has just woken up, and hr needs..rest..." He slowly stops himself as the class, including Kachaan who was sitting on a couch, glared at him with not so good intents.

"You were saying?" The girls say in unison as they crack they're knuckles.

I watched in horror of my class being so.. scary.

"Nothing.." hr says, shacking.

The atmosphere immediatly brightened up like a light switch.

"Ok, let's see what's wtong eith mido!" Mina exclaims, excited to watch another sparring match.

" Ok, I'm going to use ally power.. but who will I go against?" I asked, but kachaan immediately shouted.

" IM GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU DEKU! ME!!" he shrieked in anger, glaring all the infinity boiling anger inside of him.

"O-ok, I'll fight kachaan." I whispered to no one in specific.

" alright! It's settled. baku-bro, don't go to hard though, or else the match is going to have to stop." Kirishima said.

" LIKE HELL ANYONE IS GOING TO STOP ME SHITTY HAIR!" Hr screamed, throwing one of his tantrums.

"Ok, let's get into thr match already!" mina whined, wanting to see some action that didn't involve her almost dieing from exhaustion and quirk overuse.

"Alright, let's head out." I say, as everyone silently heads out.

Mr anf kachaan arrive at the training field, which was recently fixed.

"Get ready to lose your ass, deku." He said in a menacingly calm tone.

"I don't count on it." I smirked.

He just grins at me, surprisingly, before getting into a fighting stance.

I shift into a different fighting pose.

"Ready... And FIGHT!"

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter. I'm uploading a smaller yet earlier chapter, so hope you can wait! Anyway, see you all next time! Bye!!