chapter 19

Hey guys super back! This is going to be the final chapter of the USJ arc! I'll make sure not to skip so much like i did in the beginning, since I wanted to establish something here with the characters. I'll be making fluff and filler chaps alot, and maybe some plot chaps too. This story is not a small one, heck, may have more than 200 chaps! Also, I will do daily uploads as much as possible like right now. Ok, enough rambling and here's today's chapta!

"Ehh??!" Everyone screams. They all look at the hand covered man, scared out of their lives, or Atleast most.

The man just grins, as a purple portals opens once more, revealing 4 dark, gloomy silhouettes. As the nomu stands near shigaraki, and kurogiri opening a purple portal, followed by the four villains in the background. They looked like a true league.

A league of villains

"Now now, wanna be's. If you think your a hero, then why don't you try to save your filthy teacher.." a calm voice calls out from behind, almost like todoroki talking, just more malicoius and venomous.

The class was shaking with fear, all not knowing what to do. Bakugo stood there, wearing a stern but slightly scared face. Todoroki had his hand shaking, either from the villains or overusing his ice side.

Izuku was the only one with a stern face, and not shaking with fear. He knew that everyone is too scared to move, let alone fight. They need someone to help them.

And he knew it was him.

And all they need is a push.

Midoriya got up from the tree, and slowly made his way over to the villains. Everyone whatched in shock at his actions.

"Oh..? The brave one I see-" he stops when he clearly sees the freckled boys face.

"Izuku midoriya..." He paused, awaiting the young boys reaction.

Deku immediately stiffened at the words. He soon realised who this person was, as he hadn't revealed his Identity yet.

"Tomura Shigaraki.." he says, coldly, as all his classmates look at him like he's mad.

Tomura Shigaraki? How does midoriya know him? Isn't he the number 1 villain in the world?

The classmates questioned themselves, unfond of answers, which they desperately needed. They just kept it too themselves and looked on the scene infront of their own two eyes.

"Wow, never expected the person who is known all over the villain world to be found here, all might's death bed." He says, quite surprised as the kid who supposedly took down most of his personal smugglers living in different countries, as to not be caught.

Everyone wasn't comprehending things now. Midoriya? Taking down villains? Whaaa-

"W-what are you talking about?" He asks, clearly trying direct him the wrong path.

By now, the villains were annoyed and went in for the attack.

Dabi launched fire from his right, exerting the blue flames to deku's direction. He swiftly dodges to the left, but letting flames head to kirishima's direction.

DAMNIT kirishima tries to block the attack, but to no avail. His quirk was at his limits, and no more could be used.

Luckily, todoroki launched some ice his direction, and blocked the blue flames.

By now, the 4 villains revealed themselves.

One was dabi, a villain most had heard of.

Another was twice, which not many kids knew, since he newly started his career.