chapter 60

Yellow everyone! I know I was saying I'd take a long break and edit all the chapters, but I feel like I want to make some new content, as I'm getting bored doing the old chapters easily. So let's start off the new arc with a boom, eh?

"Bye Mom! Bye dad!"

Uraraka's visit to her parents ended off very shortly, as they had to head back home and get accustomed again to their old U.A home, and had to get ready for classes that afternoon, since the class had kissed out on a whole 3 periods due to them losing concious-ness in training.

Let's just say bakugo, and todoroki had an argument, with an explosive ending.

"Goodbye sweety, make sure to stay well, and take care of yourself!" Her mother chirped, and uraraka blushed a little.

" Mom, I know how to take care of myself!"

"Well yes you do, but actually no, you don't. "

" M-mom! "

" Izuku honey, please make sure to take care of my daughter. Ochaco can be very restless. " Her mother teased her to another whole embarrasing level, especially infront of her beloved boyfriend.

"I-ill make sure to, Mrs. Uraraka." Midoriya felt a little bad for her, as she had enough teasing in stress since yesterday, atleast in his opinion.

"Thank you." She said finally, ending her barrage of teases.

"Goodbye honey" the father sighed. One, because his daughter was leaving after meeting them after so long, and two-because of his wife's undying teases.

He then leaned in and whispered in his daughters ear, "if he decides to do some stuff, make sure to tell me." He flashed a grin, as she pouted.

" I will, but u don't think it will be necessary. " She crossed her hands with a huff.

The man chuckled, and waved.

" Stay healthy, and have a good time at u.a!" They both say in complete rhythym.

" Bye Mom! Bye dad!"

" Bye Ms.Naomi! Bye Mr. John!"

"Bye bye!"

The three of them bud their goodbyes, as izuku and ochaco, with eri in Uraraka's hands, get into the train, very early in the morning.

And let's just say two of the three aren't the best morning person's.

"Dekuu I'm sleepppyyy.." uraraka quietly cried.

"I know. Its 3 A.M"

"Why didn't we stay up all night?"

"Because you would become way too cranky."

" Daddy, can I go to sleep?" Eri rubbed her eyes as her eyelids felt heavy.

He smiled at the girl."Sure, go ahead"

She smiled at him, half asleep before closing her eyes for one second.

Thump

Asleep. The two teens had their jaws drop. She was sleepy. Poor girl.

"Well.." ochaco said, looking at the small girl.

"Yeah. She was pretty sleepy." He says, yawning.

Ochaco naturally mimics him, and says, " how about we hut the bunk for now? I'm too sleepy~" she pulled her puppy dog eyes and he couldn't resist.

" Ok then.. "

" Yay! " She wrapped herself around izuku, making sure not to wake or put the sleeping beauty, eri- in any discomfort.