chapter 5

Hey guys! Super back! Hope you all like the story so far. I really want to thank everyone who supported me with this. *Cough* Dunno? *cough*

Izuku POV (first time!)

I woke up in a very familiar place, but I can't remember where.

Deja Vu, for sure.

although I feel a tingle of nostalgia, I still can't place the finger on where I am.

I look around, to see kachaan on my right, unconscious, and snoring.

Memories of the battle flood in my head, and I look down in shame.

Damn, I lost. I let my pride overwhelm me..

"Hey, midoriya." A friendly voice calls out. I tense up, but calm down and turned surprised after looking up to see Steven.

"A-ah! Steven! W-what are are you doing h-here?" I ask, I sort of felt scared of him. He's so strong and cool.. it kind of scared me.

Fear of others. I need to get rid of that feeling..

Steve sighed softly, before replying, "I came here to check on you, you took a pretty hard blow from bakugo, and plus. You have a visitor." As if on que, the door flings open revealing a worried ochaco.

"Deku!! Are you ok!?!" She asks, rushing over and yanking my hand a bit as she grabbed it. I flinched a bit at this, triggering a stutter.

"I-i-im fine" I said, clearly embarrased from all the gained attention.

She let go of my hand, and I felt sort of limp.
Oof.

Her expression dropped a bit as well, though it seemed that she looked at all my bandages, so I reassured her.

"Hey, I'm fine! I-i feel better than ever!" I say, trying to cheer her up.

Her expression doesn't brighten up one bit. "Huh? Oh yeah. I guess so..!" she says, trying her best fake smile, and her bubbly attitude gone.

I see right through it, but hold myself from questioning it. "Anyways, we just came to check on you. The nurse said your good to go, but take it easy for a day." Steven interjected and explained. I nod and start getting up, forgetting there's a reason I'm laying in bed.

I was about to 'hiss' from pain around my back, but had to hold it in, and looked like I bit my tounge.

"Ah, bit your tounge, midoriya? I feel bad." He says, but sticks his tounge out playfully.

I let out a small pout aswell, and heard a small noise, that sounded like a squeal.

We look at uraraka confused, and she just turns red. "Ah! Sorry, I just saw.. a cockroach!" She made up an excuse on the spot, but we ignored it.

I try to get up, and limp my way to the door, while the other two watched me carefully.

My legs felt very heavy, like some sort of Boulder was pulling me down, whirl I walked. Soon, I couldnt go farther, and fell to the floor.

"Oh golly! Midoriya are you okay!?" Steven came rushing over, while ochaco just stared in shock, frozen to move even an inch.

"Here. I'll walk you home for the day, huh?" He whispered to me.

I smile at him, giving him a silent 'thank you', as he helped me walk back home.

_________________________________________

After Steven dropped me back home, I was countered with my mom sitting and talking with fellow agents, dressed in black.

..huh?