chapter 12

Ok, take 23 of 3. Hey guys! Super here! Today's chapter I was a little foggy about, so I decided to go back and watch the provisional licensing arc. I did so because while the time now class 1-A had been doing in the program, they made time for ultimate moves, and I needed a little refresher on that. Anyways, moving on to the chapter!

Izuku POV

As we all head down to the big city, we hear the mic turn on, and we hear a bored and emotionless voice.

"Alright class, your job is to secure the villains with hand cuffs or knock him out. I suggest you use your ultimate moves. Also, try to keep the damage to a minimum so it replays a real life situation. Now, begin..."

As the round starts, we start conducting our plan we created yesterday night.

"TODOROKI, NOW!" I shout, with him getting the signal. He immediately places his left hand on the floor. Slowly, I felt myself get more chills as the ice spread farther across buildings

As I watched him do that, we felt a burst of air coming from down the road, with scraps of metal and brick suddenly flying thao direction and sticking into the floor.

"An attack incoming! Hold onto something!" Kaminari warns, grabbing ahold of a scrap of metal that was sticking out on the sidewalk.

Sadly, many of us were unable to grab anything, and were blasted back a good amount of meters.

Luckily, Todoroki launches a wall of half slanted ice to catch them without us getting hurt.

"Thanks, saved us a lot of trouble, todoroki." I smiled at him, with him huffing and turning away from me and giving me a strangely harsh cold shoulder.

"Dont mention it."

"Um, alright. Sorry." I apologise, unsure if I offended him or not. It was really hard to tell what todoroki thought or felt with his poker face.

And with todoroki went back to icing both sides of the walls, momo started making many shield barriers and mina used her said to meld them together.

While we still had time left to ourselves from the next attack, thanks to shoji constantly scanning the area, we started creating an offensive plan.

But, many questions and problems arised as we thought more and more into the plan.

"But we don't have anyone who's quirk can do that."

"Wouldn't that require kaminari to do 3 things at once? He only has 2 hands!"

" Same thing here with bakugo!"

" I CAN HANDLE ANY SHIT, I JUST NEED TO BEAT THEM." the ash blonde roared.

Coming to an end with our planning, we weren't able to fully finish planning when they sounds of the next attack coming were audible.

"Well shit, we dont even have a fully developed plan no-" kirishima suddenly had a shield smack him in the face, and a strong gust blow him back, catching everyone off guard.

And by the time we were able to yelp from the shock, we had ourselves turning to a bigger commotion;

The whole shield wall being blowed towards us at almost lethal speeds.

"Get in a shelter! Quick." Jiro motioned to follow her, which everyone obliged with, and having some people drag an ash blonde and help up a (luckily) non injured redhead.

"What kind of punch holds that much air power?!" Mina suddenly yelled when we all had a quick breather, "Like, seriously, we've seen his punches in action. There not that powerful!"