chapter 39

Hey guys! Welcome back to meh book! Hope you liked it so far. It's been 40 chapters aswell, and we've only gotten into the middle of the sports festival! As you can see this isn't your original story. And, I'll be writing about deku's life until he's retired, so be ready for a jam packed book, made about 3 whole books, 200 chapters each... Yeah.. I'm crazy. But only for you guys! Anyway, onto today's chapter!

The stadium scanned through the groups of students, who all had their eyes glued onto a certain bush of green hair, with a white bandana wrapped around on his forehead.

"OONN YOUR MARKSSS... GEEET SEETT, GOOOOOOOO! SCREEEEE-"

all the students launched at Izuku, as he could only watch the hordes of students zoom at him.

"Guys! Now!" He shouts, as Hatsume presses a button, and ochaco's feet start producing a fire boost, where they launch into the air.

"ZZOOOOOMMM!" kaminari exclaimed as his team shot up into the air with him shooting a shock wave a the one for all user.

"YEET!" Dark shadow exclaimed as he blocked the incoming electricity.

"Nice call, dark shadow." Tokoyami complements, making dark shadow flex his shadow muscles.

"Deku! Incoming!" Ochaco shouts, giving the greennete a heads up.

"DEEKKUU!" bakugo Shou as he exploded his way towards izuku.

"Frick!" He shouts, as he covered his bandana,and hatsume shot out a small metal part, and it opened to a shield.

"Hahhah!" She shouts, proud of her invention.

They sneakily ru.age through the sticky balls and shadow daggers blasting everywhere, as they fought each other.

"Let's keep a low profile and try to keep the bandana and win.

" OOOHHH, LOOKS LIKE MIDORIYA'S TEAM HAS GONE IN HIDING!" mic shouts, as everyone stops fighting and glares at us, hidden by the shadow in a corner.

"GET THEM!" everyone shouts in unison as they reeled their battle cries and shot at them.

"Fuck you mic!" Dark shadow exclaims, luckily not being heard by any teachers.

"10 minutes left!" Midnight shouts, making everyone move faster.

"DIEE!" Bakugo shouts, as he mixes his explosions with Mina's acid, creating it to be explosive on touch.

"Fly!" Deku commands, as they tried ti rise in the air.

but, the machine just made a wierd noise, and hatsume looked horrified.

"My baby got jammed!" She yells, peering over to Uraraka's feet.

"A-ah! A sticky balls is stuck to it!" The zero gravity user exclaimed, looking down on the floor to fond a tiny of purple coloured sphere.

"Ochaco! Make us float!" Deku says, using quick thinking.

" Ok!" She yells back, before lightly tapping all of them, and they float off.

Luckily, mineta's balls wore off quickly, since he was still in a panicked state frlm the last attack he had.

"2 minutes!" Midnight's exclaims as they safely land on the other side of the stadium.

Suddenly, an ice barrage launches their way, making deku flick a finger, destroying the ice.

"Todoroki!" Fumikage analized, before using dark shadow to claw another set of ice attacks to give the leader a moment to regain himself.

Soon, todoroki was closing in on midoriya, with Lida leafing them with his recipro burst.

"Your done for.. midoriya.." he said, as he let his hand warm up a bit with his fire side.

"DEEKUU!" Bakugo screamed again trying to get up close and not let the two rival alone.

Deku.. focus.. right now, your in a tough situation. Focus on just using your hand to lend a distraction.

He fires up one for all through his hand, at a controlled rate to make sure he doesent injure himself.

He leans in, and gets near todoroki's hand, and bakugo, who was meant inches away with a pulverizing mad face.

He then proceeded to swipe against thin air, sending a small, but strong amount of air at the both of them.

Bakugo manages to grab one of todoroki's bands, and heads straight for deku after recovering.

"DAMNIT, SMAA-"

"TIMES UP!" Mic and midnight scream, making sure to get all the attention.

Everyone freezes.

Bakugo falls to the floor.

Silence.....

ALRIGHT! THE WINNERS OF TODAYS FINAL EVENT, THE CALVARY BATTLE, ARE, TEAM IZUKU MIDORIYA! IN SECOND, IS TEAM KATSUKI BAKUGO,AND THIRD IS TEAM SHOUTO TODOROKI. THE LAST WINNING TEAM IS.. TEAM HITOSHI SHINSO!!" Present mic yells into the microphone.

"Midnight." The crowd of students hears a person's soft voice, as weaved his way through the ground to infront.

"Id like.. to forfeit." Ojiro says, fully revealing himself.

Many horrific and shocked gasps echo through the stadium.

Before midnight could ask, ojiro answered everyone's lingering question. "Why? Because while in the Calvary battle, my memory is fuzzy and I cannot remember anything, except for answering a question. And I cannot continue knowing I didn't do anything within my will, and was controlled. I'm sorry for dissapointing you all." He explains, as everyone gave him soft looks.

"I agree." A slightly chubbier kid with silver hair steps up, and holds a sad face.

"My memory is also fuzzy kn everything, and since I can't remember anything of importance, or that i did anything to help, i can't and won't get a free pass. I forfeit." He agrees, before midnight wipes a tear.

"you two.... So manly..." The redhead said with tears.

" S-so, since two are forfeiting, two others will take the spots. In fourth place was TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu's group, so choose two people to advance on." Midnight said, still holding a heavy heart.

The squad talked back and forth, and it landed on TetsuTetsu and Shiozaki.

"All right! That's the end of the First Year sports festival, day one!" Midnight announced, as all the teens dispatched.

"Hey deku." Uraraka said with a slightly darker shade of red on her permanent blush.

"Hm? Yeah?" He asked, a little curious.

"Come kvwr to my room, i-i have a surprise i had in-store if you won.." she said, hiding any signs of seductivity or need.

" O-ok!"

Annnd cut. Thanks for reading the first day kf the first years sports festival! Hope you liked it. Now, next chapter is complete lemon, and you can skip. Also, just fot info, the tournament will be in 2 days from now's perspective, and it will end, and then it will end for the first years, and starts for the second years, then ends, then starts for third years. Enough with the chit chat, and I'll see you all next chapter! Super, out!