chapter 58

Alright! How about a small, likeable chapter before the big boys officially come in?

"Mmmm..."

"Ochaco, get up!"

Izuku was trying his best to wake his girlfriend up, with no use.

"Ohh c'mon!" He said, a little annoyed. This had become a routine, which izuku never liked.

"Ochaco get up, or no pancakes for you-"

"IM UP!" She exclaimed, hungry.

The greenette chuckled at her antics. " I was joking. But seriously, get up. Its 9 in the morning already!" She just wrapped her nude body around his. "but it's Saturday.." she moaned.

"Ochaco, eri's gotta eat, though." He sighed.

"Mm.fine." she pouted with her eyes closed which was cuteness overload for the boy.

Then, he rummaged a hand through his hair, and spoke outloud "man, yesterday was crazy."

"The night, or when all might talked to us." She smiled smugly.

" Both." He smirked back.

"Okay, you got me." She said.

"Well, let's get up now. By the way, it was amazing doing it without a condom." He remarked, making her blush.

She had been taking birth control pills three days prior, just so she could have fun for that day.

"Yeah- oh god! I still have some cum here!" She said, looking down.

"Go wash it!" He said in a hurry, as they both went into the bathroom.

_________________________________________

Eri woke with an amazing start.

The smell of pancakes and syrup filled her nostrils, and drove her straight to the kitchen, wear izuku made pancakes while holding a sleeping ochaco on his back.

"Morning snowball." He said, flipping a pancake while he gave a good morning kiss on his daughters forehead.

"Morning Daddy." She said sleepy, rubbing her eyes to cast the dream away.

"How about you go freshen up, while I wake up your mother once your done?" He suggested, and she nodded.

While the girl cleaned herself up, managed to finish the last pancake and set it on his own plate.

He grabbed the 'HUNGRY JACK' syrup bottle and relayed some onto the pancakes, making a syrupy goodness.

"Mm..food.." the sleeping teen made a small stir at the smell of the delicious breakfast.

"Ochaco, get up. C'mon." He groaned out loud.

" No..comfy..mochi.."she moaned out in her sleepy fit.

" Stop.." he said, as he shook his back a little bit.
After a good minute of no budging, he let out a final sigh.

Without a word, he took two ice blocks from the fridge and put it in the back of her shirt.

"WHOLY MOSHI- AHH! COLDD!" She shrieked out, dancing like harambee.

Eri finished washing up, and was walking down when she heard her mother scream like a banshee.

"Mom?! Are you okay?!" She ran up to the girl who was now slumped on the side of the island in the kitchen, while izuku was on the floor rolling around of laughter.

"You dumbhead!" She slammed a fist into his head hard, but he didn't stop laughing.

And soon, it had infected the two other girls, who started giggling, then laughing.