chapter 21

Hey guys! Welcome to today's chapta! 1k special is coming up in less than 5 chapters!ok, let's go into the story!

Midoriya was nervous. This was his first day back at U.A after a while month.

Nobody had known about the part that midoriya woke up, all they knew was they could not visit him at the time.

As he stepped to the huge door, with the words '1A' printed on to it.

He knocked on the door, and opened it. The inside revealed a tired looking aizawa. He smiled before directing his eyes to the class.

"Allright, like I said, we have a special person coming in." He looked at midoriya again with reasurance. He gulped before entering.

The second he did, the class stayed silent. Deku looked confused, and said "h-hey guys..." He cracked out, clearly embarresed

"DEKU/MIDORIYA!" the whole class erupted as they jumped out and rushed to him. Most people have him a slight hug, which flustered the freckled boy.

They all bombard him with questions.

"Hey, how did you get here?"
"Are you ok?"
"You were awesome!"
"You have a quirk?"
"When did you get out of the hospital?"

They all overwhelmed the cinnamon roll, as he backed up.

Soon, aizawa got tired of the yelling, and so stopped it, relieving the smoke might.

"Enough!" He yelled as he activated his quirk, making his students shut up.

"Problem child, explain everything. Class, sit down." He instructed, and the kids obeyed.

Midoriya got up to the front of the class, and practically every single persons hand shot up.

Midoriya called on mina.

"Hey, when did you wake up? Plus, you were in critical condition and they wouldn't let us visit you last week." She says.

He sighs as he starts to explain. "Well, you see, I woke up about a week and a half ago. By then, I could barely talk and by half a week could talk. Then, the nurses took notice at my fast healing, and decided for me to do therapy. Soon, I was healed, and now I'm at school!" He says, a little dramatic at the end.

Many hands shot down after the explanation, leaving one hand up.

Kachaan

"K-Kachaan" he calls, still a little stage frightened.

"You have a quirk?" He says, the venom clear in his voice, yet a calm tone.

Silence..

"I-i..." He couldn't form words. In a way, he knew his childhood friend would ask him this question.

Everyone stayed quiet, and the atmosphere turned very, very directed at midoriya.

He was sweating out of control, and people were giving him questionable looks.

He locked eyes with his girlfriend, ochaco for a minute, and her eyes expressed her sentence.

'its fine, do it.' he sighed, before answering the question

"Well yes. I was planning on telling you guys at a later date, but I guess now is the time. You see, when I went missing.... I developed a quirk. And it was too powerful for my own body to handle. It came out of nowhere. Now, I didn't want to tell anyone because if I did, me and my family may be in danger. The league is looking for new recruits and they may target me. A-and, sorry guys, I trust you guys, it's just..." He stops.

Everyone gives him a sympathetic look. They smile at him, even a shy, timid kid, sitting all the way in the back.

He let a joyful smile escape as he sat down for heroics class.

Time skip

It was now lunch. And everyone was sitting together at a combined table.

Everyone was having a chat together, about the class they just completed.

"Darn, those excersises were boring as heck! We didn't even get to use our quirks!" Kaminari whined, as he truly wanted to test out his quirk.

"Well, kaminari, you would probably loose yourself, considering your quirks backlash " teased jiro.

Kaminari was a little annoyed. "Hey! It's not my fault! I just need to learn to control my quirk!" He yells back.

Everyone giggles at the small situation going on. Soon, mina decided on a small idea.

"Hey guys! Want to have a slumber party?" She asks. Everyone looks at her for a second, before relaying there answers.

"Sure" they all say. Midoriya agreed, but was somewhat confused.

"Umm, who's house are we staying at?" He asks.

"Ofcourse my dorm room, what do you-ohhhhh" she says, in a understanding way.

Everyone then understands too and makes there own 'oohhhs'

Izuku just looks at everyone like their mad. Ochaco just laughs at him a bit, and Iida bothers to explain.

"U.A has made dorm rooms to make sure the school has us under check! We also have turned into border school, and all the parents agreed! It is truly a great idea!" He exclaims, making wierd hand signs.

Deku gaps at the sudden change in U.A.

Everyone bursts out laughing at izuku's face.

"O-Oh boy! Your a manly one midoriya!" Kirishima days, tears escaping his eyes as he holds his stomach.

Izuku awkwardly scratches the back of his neck, and makes a sheepish smile.

After the incident, the class left to their next class. And soon, the English class with present mic was over, and they head back to their dorms.

Midoriya took a step inside and looked in awe.

Once entering, on the left was the kitchen and dining table, equiped with every kitchen supplies you could possibly need.

In front, was the living room, where a few couches were settled and was a TV on the wall where the couches faced. To the side of the wall were the couches are, there are stairs leading to the dorm rooms.

Up ahead the living room, there was a small hallway where the bathrooms were.

Midoriya started heading up, keys in hands.

123..123.. aha!

He opens the door to find a collage of boxes.

After finishing his 'box catastrophe', he wipes the sweat off his head and heads out for some workout.

After cleaning off, he heads back to his dorm room. He soon heard a knock on his door. He opens it, revealing sero.

"Hey sero. What are you doing here?" Izuku asks.

"Remember? We have a slumber party!"he cheers.