chapter 57

So, I know I left you on a cliff hanger last chapter, and a lot of chapters ago, I completely dropped Red Dragons story point (it was on purpose), and so now I'm completing what was left of it. Also, in 4 days we got 1k reads! It's crazy to think how many people are bothering to read my story, and I'm forever grateful to you all. And 300 votes?! Wow.

"Hello, Young Midoriya." A skinny all might stood infront of the two cuddled teens, as they're blank faces turned to shock, seeing eri with all might.

"Eri!" They both cried out, and ran up to her with a massive hug.

"Ah....dad... Mom... Can't... Bree*wheeze*" she wheezed out, and the two let go.

" All might, where did you find eri? " Uraraka asked.

All might was shocked for a moment, but remembered hi successor telling her about his quirk last night. He could hear him inside his own head.

"Oh, uhm.. walking around the halls....?"

The two deadpanned at the pro, and stated in unison, "your horrible at lying. "

"I-im sorry.." the old man looked like a child who got in trouble apologizing infront of his parents.

"Explain?" Deku says, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Well, eri was- I don't know where, but then the league came and soon she went to hide in a cabinet in the unfinished nursery room." All might sighed.

" Wait. You mean the room you guys were all in?" Izuku asked for confirmation, and he got it, with all might nodding his head.

" Hey Eri?" Izuku looked down to see she hid her head into his chest, scared to even move.

"We're not mad eri. Its ok. It was an emergency, so I'll let it pass. But please try to be more careful, or even tell an adult that isn't a villain your lost." Ochaco tried comforting the girl, to which she nodded, hands still clutched tightly to izuku's shirt.

"Ruff!" Takahiro barked, and deku smiled at him.

"Don't worry Takahiro, eri's fine." Midoriya reassured the dog, and it slightly nodded its head.

"Um, allmight? Is there another reason your here?" Ochaco's hunch was correct, thanks to all might nodding his head.

" Now, I'm going to be telling you three something. Ochaco may already know, but this was kept away from izuku for a while. And I think it's time to explain it."

There was a small pause, as they watched all might, anticipating his next words. Even eri looked up from izuku's chest to hear it all.

"Red Dragon." And with those two words, it felt like the whole world tensed.

The teen duo audibly gulp, but for different reasons.

Ochaco knew what happened. She was worried about how midoriya would react, and completely took eri out of thr picture in her stress. Learning how izuku had no idea what the mass media, and the law would do to him.

Eri was curious and somewhat content. She was about to learn about her past I thr midoriya household, along with- surprisingly,- her father, who didn't know much more than her at the point.

"As you may already know, he.. he's passed away a long time ago. But, there's a reason why many don't talk about him after his death. There was a certain incident that was kept away from mass media, but some leaks were able to pull out hidden strings and managed to get out some of the story, with their own twist. Red Dragon died, but he was the reason many families died and burned down to ashes." This bewildering point absolutely bewildered izuku. Eri under stood half of what he said, so she didn't know what was actually happening.