chapter 10

Hey hey, super back! Now I remember that yesterday was Area 51 raid! I do t know much news about it, but I have a question. Should I upload every 2 says with long chaps or every day with shorter chaps? Anyways, onto today's CHapter!

Izuku starts to stir awake in an all familiar room and bed. He recognized this room and identified it as his own. As he tried to get up for morning training, something heavy holds him down. He look down, confused as the laws of gravity seemed to defy what was going on. As he struggled to move more, he noticed his chest tightened from the outside.

Finally, he decides to move the blanket off, to find a ochaco, sleeping peacefully on deku's chest.

He blushes a profused amount before placing an arm around her. After a few minutes, he started patting her hair. It was soft and fuzzy, and it looked beautiful with the sun shining on them.
Turns out he forgot to close the blinds last night.

He slowly tries to wake the sleeping uraraka up. He lightly shakes her shoulders, trying to get her awake gently as possible.

"Hey ochaco, get up." He says. She slowly stirs awake, and immediatly hearing midoriya call her name a little louder than intended, she flinched and held her hand up, hoping to block a incoming attack, or she thought.

She looked to see a calm deku, who looked after concerned. She then realized she was on top of him, in a naughty position.

She blushed madly, turning into deku for a moment.

"H-hey, D-D-Deku!" She exclaims, clearly embarrased as she puts her hands on her face.

They stayed in the same position, but deku starts smirking."so, you usually used to sleep here ochaco?"

He emphasised the lat word, earning a more red face from ochaco, who failed to cover her while face.

"Y-yes, it remind me of... Y-you" she states, feeling like death would be better than this much embarresment.

He moved her hands away gently.

She looks at him, he wraps her waist and pulls her into a kiss. She was blown away from the confidence he was giving off.

Before, he would barely be able to talk to another person without stuttering, but now he was able to kiss his crush with a smirk.

She melted back into the kiss, wrapping her hands around his neck. Soon, he smirked again in the kiss and pressed his tounge on her teeth, asking for entrance.

She hesitantly obliged, not knowing what this new deku would do. He soon started exploring the new, wet cavern. As soon as he came in though, he came across a opposite tounge. They soon pressed against each other, fighting for dominance. Soon, ochacobwon and now got to explore izuku's wet cavern. The kiss was sloppy and wet, but the two didn't care. All they knew is that they were deep in love. They parted ways, after learning new places in their loves, trailing a small string of saliva from both lips.

They form a smile.

"Alright ochaco, I think we should get up now, it's 5:00 A.M" he States blankly. Her eyes widen. "5:00 A.M!?!" she yelled. Midoriya soon pressed a finger to her lips, signalling to be more quiet. She mouthed a sorry before continuing with a whisper.

"Deku, its way too early! I wanna go to bed~" she whined. Deku chuckled at her childish antics, before pecking her lips and pushing her back into bed.she thought he would come down and sleep with her, but he just wrapped a blanket around her quickly and left to the bathroom.

She wanted to shout at him, but she knew it would be of no use. She pointed as she slowly tried to sleep, but to no avail. So she decided to just watch some news on the T.V while deku went to do his morning training.