chapter 17

Alright guys! Hey! Super back, and we're back to the main story line! Anyways, onto this chap!

Everyone took a fighting stance, and nobody said a word. The tension between the villains and heroes was so thick, a knife could easily and swiftly slice through it.

"Now, let's behind, shall we?" Shigaraki says, calm.

Suddenly, hundreds of low class villains or just smugglers with the aim to be villains. Everyone stares in shock.

"H-How can their be so many villains?!?" Sato asks. "How did they pass the radar without being caught?" Sero adds on.

It's soon interupted by midoriya and bakugo.

"GUYS/ EXTRAS, WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS-" they both cut out there selves and look at one another, clearly disturbed and confused.

We had the same idea? The thought ran through their minds, and they both grin at each other, for maybe a mili second, but they both noticed, but pushed it off.

Everyone goes back from staring at the two, when they realize a black just is coming their way.

Aizawa and thirteen watch in horror, as they couldn't reach enough students.

Luckily, they grabbed todoroki sato, sero, mina, ochaco and Iida, which would come to a big help.

"Pro hero Erasure head, and pro hero thirteen.... Wasn't all might supposed to be here?" Asks shigaraki.

Nobody replies.

"Plus, I went through all this trouble to bring a whole big group of people here. Maybe....." He paused again.

Aizawa put his goggles on, ready for battle as his scarf formed a somewhat peacock look.

"If I kill some children, he'll come?" He says, to which aizawa rushed in
Battle. Thirteen suddenly whispered something. "Iida, I want you to run out of here as fast as possible. The communication system is jammed, and we need a new route out" he says, without turning around.

Iida nodded, and started running off, using as much speed he could muster, while bring chased by kurogiri, who randomly transported the captured students. And as he tried to grab Iida, the rest of the group helped him get out.

Meanwhile....

All izuku saw before reappearing out of the purple mist was water.

A whole artificial lake of water. He shrieked as he fell into the water, but soon calmed down after touching the cold, liquidy substance.

Jeez, swimming has taken a turn on me he thought as he looked around. He was swimming up, clouded by his thoughts.

What's going on? Why do the villains want all-might? How did they know he was going to be here? Questions toppled other questions, before he felt a shock.

It was small, but telling. His instinct made him turn to his right, to see a villain with shark quirk, swimming at him with incredible speed.

(for a swimmer)

he yelled in the water as the last bit of air left his throat, leaving small air bubbles to escape.

He soon was in a defensive stance, trying to block the attack without his quirk.

But before much could happen to izuku, he saw the shark being kicked, and looked at the person who did it.

Asui.

"Midoriya chan!" She says, a little muffled from the water. "KERO!" She says as her tounge splats out of her mouth, and wraps around midoriya.

She starts swimming up much faster than izuku, and slowly places him on a nearby, steel ship.