chapter 64

Here's to a new chapter! Also, would you guys want more filler chapters, or more chapters of original MHA plot chaps after this arc? Or both? Tell me here, and please do comment because im not sure where to continue this on with anymore. 😅

"Agh.." izuku quietly whimpered as he felt himself wake with a throbbing headache.

"Gosh, what's up with me?" Besides the pain, his gut was twisting and turning everywhere, and all the red flags in his body erupted. His hair was standing on its edges, as small goosebumps made themselves known throughout his body, a small chill filling his spine.

His head swirled madly, while his ears kept flinching, his adrenaline pumping though his body while his eyes wandered the room.

"I'm gonna take a shower.." he whispered to himself, quietly liquifying out of bed and seeping into the bathroom with all the needed necessities.

Throughout the bath, his headache inched into nothingness, but all the alarms, goosebumps, and gutting wrench urged him to head outside.

And so, he did. Quickly pulling on a green light coat with a black and white spread thermal and some black shorts.

Quickly placing his shoes on, he officially headed out.

"Gosh.." the second he stepped out, his gut started pulling so hard he thought he would throw up. His body screamed at him  to get ready to fight, but he didn't know why.

He was strangely on guard the whole day, almost destroying the whole cabin because of his phone notification.

"Shoot, why's he out here?" The quietest whisper appeared, which was impossible for the human ear to hear, but izuku heard it.

His ear tingled a bit, as small Sparks formed around his body.

"I don't know. I thought he'd be sleeping." Another voiced stared right at Izuku.

Thanks to his 20/20 peripheral vision, he could see their gaze on him, his feet slowly creasing down.

"What's he.." all of a sudden, a huge blast of wind erupted from nowhere, blowing the two extremely quiet baka's back, and fall on the edge of a small Hill top.

"Shit! What the frick was th-" a blast of wind to the obnoxious boy on the back of the head, and he was out like daylight.

In a fraction of a second, izuku realised him as sero Hanta.

Apart of the villains team.

"Wholy.." a white suite seemed to jump up into the air, scouting out the target of the heavy damaged, not to mentioned he was still a little dazed by this.

One by one, he put the puzzle pieces together. They were facing north, which is the way to the training grounds they worked on. If they were heading there while hiding.. that meant that they were trying to retrieve information.

And if the plan failed, they probably had a backup plan.

Izuku, who was currently balancing on a tree branch from his sudden attack. Noticing a twinge of yellow poking out of ojiro's left pocket, izuku thought of the worst. It was a alarm device for the villain team. Apparently, villains could hijack or intrude into hero bases and collect information- same goes with the heroes. Get caught, well, that's on to those guys. pay the price.

"O-" midoriya launched off in his direction, blasting 5% of One For All while shooting his hand out to tackle the tailman.

"Code red." Ojiro whispered into the square box, pressing the yellow button on his first syllable.