chapter 27

Hey guys super here! Hope you like today's chapter!

Few minutes prior

as the girls all fell over each other after falling through a vent, they groan.

"Midnight!" All might calls in his booming voice.

The R-rated villain appears infront of the girls, and takes a good look at them.

"Ooh, looks like we got a good shaped amount of hotties this time." She says, some sort of lust in her voice. She licked her lips and pulled out her whip.

"TIME TO LEARN A LESSON GIRLIES!" she shouts.

All the girl look up in horror, and scramble to get up in fighting positions.

Suddenly, a explosion came in allmights direction, and a ice wall submerged midnight.

"YOU GUYS FOCUS ON GETTING THE HOSTAGES, WE GOT THESE VILLAINS!" todoroki shouted.

Sadly though, midnight had somehow melted the ice her with her.... Pink fume?

"My my, someone cold." She half joked.

Tsu came in and distracted midnight.
She launched her tounge out and wrapped around midnight, and before the r rated villain could even think, Tsu lunged her into the ground.

"go! Safe the hostages!kero!!" She calls out, as she tries to distract the now mad midnight.

" Oh, froggy. Prepare to die." Midnight says coldly.

Tsu tried to wrap her tounge around midnight again, but she just pulled her thin costume, and pink fog appeared.

Tsu quicky retracted her tounge, and did an under sweep still in mid air.

This hit midnight in her chest, and she skidded back.

Group 1 quickly rushed away, with jiro hearing noises from two levels down that sounded like muffled screams.

Just as they were about to make their way towards the stairs, a small rumble happened, at then

"SMASH!" Yelled a green streak of lightning.

It zipped through the whole it made in the ground onto the ceiling of the new floor, before it faced downwards at jumped back down at absurd speeds, leaving a huge gust of wind to daze the girls.

"What was that!" Mina yelled, clearly shook.

"You dont think that was midoriya do you?" Hagakuru stated.

"Yea! It is! He has that wierd lighting surrounding his body." Mina agrees.

Jiro looks down the whole to see havoc.

She froze, and the girls took notice.

"Hey, you ok?" Ochaco asked, before the rest of group 1 looked down.

They gaped at the sight.

There was another hole leading down to the other level

As they leaned over, they alheard all might scream out a "SMASH!" Which directly hit katsuki, and knocked him down, but not unconsious.

Todoroki launched another ice wall, but all might just bent his arm back,and the wind force broke the ice like it was a thin stick.

The girls all didn't have anything to hold onto, All they fell down the whole, crashing down on the last level with a hole, where they saw present mic out cold, and the other group, supposedly group 3, rushing up.