chapter 51

Hey guys! I'm back! I've been feeling better now. Sorry if I made any of you upset. Now, I want to thank Deku_Mania for the nicknames that are going to be given in this book. Love all your stories, and hope we can be good friends! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERI! (I'm late, sorry) IM IM SUPER HAPPY BECAUSE HER BIRTHDAY IS ON THE SAME DAY AS MY BITHDAY!!!! But nobody cares about me, so let's get on with this!

"Eri! Calm down!" Deku exclaimed, hugging the girl tightly as her horn started growing brighter and brighter every second.

If her quirk turns on, this could be a disaster.

Everyone has a little freak attack seeing their friend panic so darn badly at the girl using supposedly her quirk.

Thankfully, the light died down into nothing, and eri breathed normally.

Izuku let out the biggest sigh of relief after that, as he cradled the little girl.

As everyone was about to say something, uraraka just placed a lip on her finger, silently asking them to not say anything.

A good moment went on with U.A worriedly staring down the 6 year old and one for all user, as the greenette comforted her small sobs.

Soon, the girl was fast asleep, mumbling 'dont let them take me'

Izuku sighed, before picking her up and laying her down in his dorm room, which now had a low amount of All Might figures and collectables since he first moved in.

Laying the girl done in bed, and shuffling to get a blanket onto her, he grunted.

Sheesh, this parenting thing was harder than he expected.

Walking back downstairs, he noticed everyone either sitting down on the couch, and some just standing.

They all looked a little shooken and confused, which made sense.

Fixing his glasses, Iida panned his eyes around, and they landed on midoriya, who just reached onto the last step in the staircase.

"Midoriya. Is everything okay?" He kept a low tone voice, not disturbing whatever he was trying not to disturb.

"Yeah, but now, I've got some explaining to do to the class." He fiddled with his fingers upon saying the words, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"How is eri midoriya?" Shoji asked, just learning about the poor girls name from Mina, and how she acted worried the boy a bit.

"She's doing fine, but, i think we should explain what's going on here." He furrowed his brows a bit, but then soon released them into a calm state.

Ochaco came right next to the greenette, and looked at everyone with hopeful eyes.

"You all know about Mirio's incident, right?" He started off, and everyone sweat dropped.

Todoroki nodded his head along with a few select others like kaminari, kirishima, and surprisingly Bakuhoe.

"Well, the work study he was on-, was based upon a rescue mission that was supposed to be a secret raid of the yakuza's. Right? " He asked for confirmation, to which everyone nodded, knowing about this information.

Deku skimmed through the crowd of 1-A, before going head on with a full blown fact. "But, the media never told you guys why they raided."

This caught everyone's fullest attention.

Iida was already placing this all together, and gave a light gasp when he understood. "Eri."

"What?" Kaminari asked, confused.