chapter 4

The day was silent. Nobody said a word. Turns out, the kid who got his quirk taken died. School had taken many amounts of debt due to security failing and parental Sue's from the unlucky victim.

The school was going to close down sooner or later, it couldn't keep running from such a hit..

The principle said that they have maybe
About The rest of the year left before they completely shut down.

Plus, the news had gone crazy about all might ever since the battle. Turns out, he had gotten into a very deep coma, which could be shortened to a year at Max with all the new medicine and technology.

In the classroom though, the pin dropping silence was shoo'd off by the teacher.

"Since we are closing down very soon.. the government has given us permission to use our quirks in safe areas away from public. So, we will be training our quirks in the gym. Midoriya, if you would like to, you can sit out on this event." The teacher had no emotion in his voice as he spoke.

The kids snickered as midoriya felt a wave of sadness wash over him. He'd try to ignore the fact that he was quirkless, but it to brought up again.

"Um, teacher, I think I'll join in" he was very unsure, but what could go wrong in the worst way?

"Alright then. Class, let's head down to the gym." He said in a montone voice, as the rest of the class yelled out for the first time in that day.

"Alright, let's battle!

After arriving, the whole class got ready, charging up their quirks or just getting in a stance. They didn't know what they were going to do, but they were prepared. Or they thought. "Ok class, let's test our quirks out, in a 1V1 battle!" The class erupted in cheers. Though, midoriya was already writing his goodbye letters to his mom. "But, make sure not to do alot of damage, or else we will have to send you to detention. " The teacher glared at bakugo as she said that, earning a 'tch' from bakugo. "*Sigh* alright, here are the matches." The teacher pulled out a price of paper as it had all the battled on there.

Katsuki bakugo vs Izuku midoriya" was on the top. Sh*t they both cursed under they're breaths. Katsuki still hated bullying midoriya, but he still needed to keep his reputation. "GET READY TO DIE, DEKU" he said as he smirked his death grin. Midoriya was now filled with fear. He was quirkless, going against the strongest person in the whole school. Sure, the teacher said not to injure each other that much, but kachaan doesn't care. "Begin!" The teacher anounced.

Bakugo started running towards izuku, a third way through he started using his explosions to boost him. Midoriya stood there, fear rooting his feet to the ground.

"CMON, DEKU!" he heard a charming voice yell. He looked over to see ochaco cheering for him, jumping around next to Steven, who was giving midoriya a 'you can do it' grin. The fear left him as courage filled him. People were rooting for him, even some other kids were who didn't like bakugo. This let midoriya think straight.

Bakugo was very near him now, so he had to be quick. Knowing kachaan, he will try to attack first, using his right hand. As he thought, bakugo shot his hand forward, which was now crackling explosions as peices of steam arose from there. I'll use it to my advantage! Quickly, deku grabbed bakugo's arm, turned his lower abdomen a 90 degree angle. Bakugo was caught off guard at midoriya's quick actions. Midoriya used all his might to smack bakugo on the floor, creating a loud this noise.

Everyone in the crowd, including the teacher stared in shock. Midoriya had taken down the bakugo. Thee bakugo. Sadly, as midoriya caught his breath, and locked his legs a bit, hr placed his hands on his head to help take in oxygen and stimulate his breathing. His legs were shaking madly from fear aswell.

Sheesh, what a scaredy cat.

he didn't notice a hand coming over, it connected with his back, as an huge explosion erupted. It blasted izuku a few feet back, as izuku's face rubbed the tile floor, small burn marks filled his face, as one was right above his eye, blurring his vision from pain.

He quickly recivered, adrenaline pushing the pain back, as he took a defensive stance.

He learned quite a few tricks from analyzing people's quirks and tactics, and one was making sure to keep you distance, and when you cant- block and attack.

Bakugo rushed at him once more, crackling more explosions.

He's using the same move... But, There is something wrong here. Kachaan may be selfish And rude, but it doesn't mean he's not smart.

Deku took a little precaution as he tried to block this attack, forming an 'x' with his hands.

As the explosion fired, deku squinted his eyes shut, preparing to take in the damage.

He didn't feel pain, but he definitely heard the explosion go off.

He opened his eyes to find a cloud of smoke surrounding him.

Shoot. It was a distraction.

As the izuku took his guard down for a second, bakugo made an attack again from behind, this time not having midoriya be yeeted like a rag doll, definitely damaging him alot.

As a regular human tendency, whenever they feel pain, they put they're hand their to 'block' the wound.as izuku did that, bakugo grabbed the hand, spinned him 180 degrees, before throw-dragging him against the tiles.

Deku was down, unconscious now.

Bakugo had won.

But he still wanted to show deku that people don't get away from bakugo.

And so, He created more explosions.

"BAKUGO! ENOUGH! HES ALREADY DOWN!" the teacher yelled, trying to get him to stop. It looked like it was over for midoriya. Bakugo launches the explosion. It was huge, it filled the whole room, burning a few people

When the smoke cleared, it showed Steven there, covering midoriya as his agitated muscles surrounded his body. "Dammit.. MOVE OUT OF THE WAY MUSCULAR!" Bakugo spat, creating a new Nickname for him. By now, Steven was confused, and sort of mad. He never understood why everyone bullied him for being quirkless, and seeing how he battled against 'the strongest in the school's like that, it was sure to say his brain did more than it seemed to.

"Shut." He created new pieces of muscles on his hand. "UP!" He yelled as he smashed katsuki into the wall.

Nothing was broken, just that bakugo hit the wall, and slipped off, too tired to render onwards.

"Alright, everyone. Let's head back. Steven, take those two to the nurse." The teacher ordered sternly. Steven nodded as he picked them both up and left.

Hope you guys liked the new chapter! It took me a while to write, but it's alright. Cya tomorrow!