Chapter 6

Hey hey! It's meh! Super again! (Dramatic music.....) ok, this is akward. Just wanna thank you all for the support on the chapters, never expected this many reads this fast!! You guys just keep coming and coming! Anyways, enough rambling and onto the story!!!!!!!!!

"Alright there, bub." Slash says, chewing a piece of gum. "Call me I-Izuku s-sir." He said, stuttering at the last part.

It had been a whole 3 weeks of preparation, with deathly close training regiments. It had been like hell and back for izuku, but it worked out, as he started developing a eight pack from his six pack.

And now, he was heading into the mission, saying his goodbyes to his mother for the time being.

Izuku also didn't know what to think of scar, in fact he thought he was a little creepy, giving off the same type of aura as katsuki at times.

"Alrighty there, Izuku. I guess this is goodbye. Also, might want to work on that stuttering of yours." He says, chuckling lightly at the quirkless kids antics.

"Alright sir." He says, taking all his might not to stutter. It somehow winded him mentally. Scar gave a hearty laugh. "That's what I like!" He said, clapping Izuku on the back, earning a flinch from the said boy.

Slash took a look at him, before talking again. "Now, I think it's time for you to leave, I hope you the best of luck out there, and oh, if you die, well pay up for your loss to your family." Slash said with a smirk, Making Izuku audibly gulp. From the way slash speaks, it implied to the teens mind that many people have died on some of these missions, and Izuku thought he might get traumatized for life.

He kept the mumbling, voice level to the lowest so that nobody could hear, but he was having a inner heart attack.

As Deku left the hidden building, he found himself in front of a limo.

It looked pretty expensive, like the governments. He looked at the car, staring at it, thinking about how many facilities it has and the different type ways to avoid emergencies.

"Hey kid, you getting in or what?" A guy asks. A lot of other people around the age to older than Midoriya snicker at his ways.

Midoriya didn't mind too much though, since he has been in this situation before. He sits down in the long car and takes a look to his right. He sees a girl that's around his age, that has blonde hair, contacts. She was wearing her costume which turned out to be very revealing to Izuku, and blushes as he looks away.

Though, the girl took a small liking to him, as she found him attractive and cute. "Hey,aren't you that quirkless kid scar was talking about?" She asks generally, leaning in a little closer.

"Y-Yeah, I am." He says, a little down since scar referred to him in that way.

The girl noticed the small change in emotion and decided to attack the situation in a different way.

"I don't mind about people that are quirkless. They are just like us, more... Uh..." Her smooth talk ended in embarresment. Camie would be Soo disappointed.

"It's fine." Deku says. She takes a quick glance at him. "It's nice to know that some people accept you." He flashed her a bright smile.

Her face flushed a bit.  This boy was letting on more of a show. She found the smile very attractive and hot.

"The names lily." She states, healing from her break. "It's Midoriya, but if you want you can call me deku." He said

He only allows some people to know his nickname his bully, kachaan, gave him.