Chapter 67

Heyo readers! How are you guys while being quarentined? I'm personally rally bored, but hey, hope you guys are enjoying yourself! I'm also trying out more descriptive expressions, so tell me if it's good or not.

"Guys!" Izuku managed rush his way to the group of heroes, extremely tired since he just awoke from his sleep, plus recovery girls effects of quirk usage caused him to slow down.

"Midoriya! You good?!" Kirishima and kaminari shout in unison, rushing over to the Greenhead, who's knees just buckled, bringing him to his knees.

"Yeah..just...tired.." he puffed and huffed, everyone slowly coming over to the boy.

" Man, thank God you feel better!" Sato exclaimed, earning a nod from shoji.

"Yeah. You were pretty messed up, midoriya." Tokoyami sighed.

But, when todoroki came up, izuku managed a grin.

"Is the job done?" Shoto asked, and held out his fist. He got bump from the greenette, making his grin wider.
"Out of commission. Even he does come into battle, he'll be an easy push over."

By now, the rest of the group was confused. " Huh?"

" Oh yeah! Momo, you didn't tell them yet?" Izuku questioned, earning a shake of the head from her. "Thought I'd keep it a surprise, there's a chance it might of failed."

" Well it sure didn't! " He managed to get up from the hands of kirishima and kaminari, who were helping him stand for a moment.

"Guys, Bakugo And Iida are out of commission for the battle. Even if they fight, as you heard, they'll be an easy pushover." This, sent complete bewilderment throughout the group.

" Wow!"

" Nice!"

"What ? I thought recovery girl said he'd be fine!" Mina exclaimed.

" Well, that's a cover up. The hero team shouldn't know about it, ya know?" Hr explained, but that raised more questions.

" Than how'd you know?" Mina questioned again.

"Because .."

Flashback

"Bakugo Katsuki And Iida Tenya? I have some news to share with you." Recovery looked up from two sheets of paper, earning the attention of them both.

"Its about-"

"Hold on." Bakugo leaned over to the bed next to him, namely being used by Izuku Midoriya.

Crackling explosions infront of his face, he waited for a abnormal reaction for someone while asleep.

Nothing. Just the flinch of the nose and him turning away.

"Ok. Go on." He fell for the trick. Izuku was awake and all ears on the conversation that caught his attention.

Clearing her throat, she continues. "Well, seems you, katsuki, received a big amount of damage to your palms, which might take away the ability to use your quirk as well as you'd usually be used to. And your brain is still a bit shaky from the beating you took. I'd recommend for you to take it easy for the next week at lowest. And for you, Tenya. Your engines have been damaged by some inner degree, as it seems a atom seemed to pass right through your foot at dangerous speeds. It will swell up a lot, and it is unavoidable. I'd say you can use it as much as you want for a day or two more, before pain and swelling kicks in. I'd say to not use your quirks for a while. Only time will tell when you can use it again." She wanted on about what happened to the two.