chapter 45

Hey guys! Hope you liked the Clif hanger I left you on, and I've gotten some good speculations. Some involve league of villains, some of overhaul, and some utterly confused. Well, today has the answers you may not have expected.

Dabi held his hands up in defeat, and slowly kneeled a leg down.

"Target is cooperating. Over" a man says he tilts his head to the right a bit, and mildly whispered into the black box attached onto his collar.

Slowly, without being seen, dabi lit a small flame onto his arm, and tried to launch it, when he got his heaf slammed into the ground anf his arms twisted.

He grunted in pain, not showing many signs of distress.

"Hold on there bud. My quirk can tell what your thinking, so you better not plan shit"

He then pressed his foot against dabi's head harder, holding him down.

"Ill come.." he cautiously scoffs.

"Good. Take him away boys" the officer said as the other men walked past him and grabbed dabi, and threw him with twice.

What they didn't notice until it was too late, was that dabi had secretly kept a grenade, the n-grenade. It had so much compacted gunpowder, it was equivalent to a full on nuke.

"FUCK! BOSS,WE GOT TO GO!" one of the officer screamed as he noticed the grenade label and saw no pin.

They all try to rush out, as dabi grabbed twice as a purple portal appeared under there feet and and teleported them away.

KABOOM!

______________________________________

"Alrighty! We are getting ready for the next upcoming match, Kirishima against TetsuTetsu!" Midnight exclaimed to the crowd as many people walked into the grounds, and some off.

Shinso smiled off to himself, as he noted all his childhood friends grinning wildly at him, and some bashfully jumping around.

"Hey Shinso! Check it out!" Some said, as he saw thw rest of his olden class snickering happily among themselves, giving some glances at Shinso, and immediately pulling on a huge smile, and some thumbs up to show thwy were proud.

At this point, Hitoshi was close to crying.

He looked down as his vision got watery, and thick layers of wobbly liquid spilled out of his eyes.

After his whimpers and weeping calmed down, he felt a few gentle Pat's on the back, to turn around and saw aizawa with a small smile.

"Good job Shinso. You put up a good fight." He said with emotion close to nothing, but something there.

He just gave a teary smile, before wiping away them away, and head back inside.

As he walked back though, he felt a wierd rush of cold air, and the warm heat of the sun blocked.

Wait, blocked?

He snaps his head around to see many, big pieces of metal flying right at them. The size comparing to a ASAN rocket.

"E-Earasurehead!" Shinso shouted, not using the pro heroes real name.

Aizawa looked up, and gapped a bit, but it was too late.

BANG!

Shinso watched in horror as erasurehead was crushed under the big pieces of metal, and himself hitting a wall harshly and blacking out.

______________________________________

"H-HELLO!?!" Izuku called out as he searched through the rubble of metal, carbon fiber, and rock.