chapter 8

Hello super people! I'm backkkk! Hope you enjoy the chapter.

By the way, this chapter and onwards, italics with quotes are the person thinking, italics without anything is a flashback or something else talking in the person's head.

This also has some gruesome moments, be please be warned.

Now, Go beyond! Plus Ultra!

The same feeling exploded into izuku's body. His knees felt like dripping and his back was stiff as a rock.

fear

It hit him like a truck. It always hurts seeing others in pain while you stand in vain, but now, he was the one that was stuck. He couldn't move.

All of a sudden, the villain rushed.

Everyone swooped out of the way, except the said green haired fluff.

He was met with an excruciating pain in the jaw, as a loud crack could be heard.

The boy dropped to the floor, somewhat having had the wind of energy blown out of him.

The villain hadn't finished toying with him though. Not one bit.

The next the you hear, was a sickening crack by the ribs. The man had straight of kicked the quirkless boy in the ribs so hard, they broke, and now had somehow punctured something internally.

Izuku breath hitched, as he let out a gasp for air. A rib had directly his his lungs, puncturing them.

He pressed a hand toward the wound, as he let out a painful growl.

"Oh, I'm not done yet!"

While this villain toyed the life out of the sweet boy, the rest of the villains worked their selves to the rest of the group.

Midoriya watched in horror as the villain grabbed lily by the hair. Another villain comes over and touches her arm, and she has the look of shock on her face. She keeps pressing five fingers on the villains hand, but it does not work.

The truth dawned onto izuku. The man had erased her quirk, with a simple touch, he had erased it.

Smack! Smack!

Blood was oozing down Lily's face by now. She was screaming of pain, continuously squirming to get free. She cried, cried harder and harder, until she cried some blood. Ryan had enough and rammed at the villain.

Just as he was about to hit him, he started floating off the ground, heavy winds surrounding him.

Another person shot his hand up, and Ryan was immobile.

He started squeezing his hand, Ryan started shaking. he clenched his hand where his heart is.

"aaAHHHHHHH!" He shrieked in agony, pain building his voice.

Izuku couldn't stand watching this anymore. His friends, although he barely knew, were in this pain because of him. But, he can't get up because of this villain..

The villain soon drilled a foot into the boys chest area, the sharp blades on the bottom of the skillet popping into midoriya's flesh and smudged in their, as the villain made sure to rub his foot side to side while drilling in.

"AAAHH!" Flight fire, the villain that had toyed with the boy, was now grabbing his hands, and twisting them side to side.. slowly.

To the right, he made sure he pulled his arms back so far his bones were barely touching, and started twisting his hand to the side.