chapter 55

Hello super readers! I want to thank you all so so so so much for 10 THOUSAND reads! It's unbelievable how many people have read my book. Yesterday itself I remember we were on 9.67k, and this morning 10k! Thank you all so much.

"Excuse us!" Eri nocked on the door, as the two teens stood behind her, beads of sweat visible on their foreheads.

The door slid open, revealing nezu, all happy and go-lucky.

"Oh, why hello Ms. Midoriya, Ms. Uraraka, and Mr. Midoriya." It may not have bren mentioned before, but turns out eri had officially had her named changed to a midoriya, much to her own surprise, where she started crying tears of joy.

The the made their best everything-is-fine-we-just-have-a-request faces, and asked if they could come in.

Hr looked at them, no emotion but happiness emanating from the mystery principle. Though, the piercing stare did cause izuku to become extremely nervous for no reason, and ochaco to just notice the intense music playing in the background. Wait, wait! cut-

"Come on in!" The mouse-bear exclaimed, moving aside as the intense music vanished, and the two teens sighed.

As they entered, nezu noticed the dog along with them. His smile faded to grim, but still happy-go-lucky one.

"I suppose you three.. ahem. Four, have come here for a good reason? " The teachers word caused the two teens to gain a sudden interest in the room, as eri smiled as she opened her mouth.

"Mommy and Daddy are here to ask if we can keep Takahiro! " She exclaimed, her arm raising slightly.

Silence...

The girl looked around the room, as the only noise that could be heard was the metal connector on the leash that shook as the dog moved.

"Umm.. i-im sorry." Eri apologized, her eyes hiding in her silky hair.

"Oh no, eri. No need to apologize. " Nezu said, switching his gaze from eri to the teens who looked straight at him.

"Now, as you both know, the rules of U. A strictly banned any animals. The only use of animals can be for quirk purposes, and that's all. But, with a special girl, rules like these won't apply for now. " Nezu I formed, as the room itself seemed to take a huge sigh of relief.

"Thank you, principle Nezu." Ochaco sighed, as Izuku let a teary smile leak through.

"No problem. But do remember, this dig shall be in the ur custody, and I expect you three take good care. And eri, welcome Takahiro officially into your life. " Nezu said, as the little girl cheered.

"T-thanks nezu sir." Midoriya thanked, scratching his nape.

" No problem. If you three need anything, your always welcome to ask. " He said, petting Takahiro, and earning a growl of delight.

" Aroof!"

"Well. I suppose you all are on your way now?" Nezu asked, to which midoriya and ochaco nodded, while eri was to busy cooe-ing the dog as he ran around her.

"Goodbye!" Eri exclaimed, as the door was 3 inches from closing. (Reference)

A muffled 'goshdtaid' (good bye) could be heard.

"Ahh... That was so tense." Ochaco cried, her nerves needing a break.

Luckily, she had her boyfriend. He managed to lace his fingers with hers, and kiss her forehead as they walked.

"It's alright. Just be happy it ended." He said, as she sighed and supported herself on izuku's chest.

"I don't know how I would survive without you." She purred.